Chapter 3

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for Extreme Jenga!" Tic-tac says in a kind of TV game show host voice. "Tonight, we have two teams! On my right is the blue team with Jennifer, Alicia, Colin and Megan! On my left we have the red team with Sam, Carter, Julia and James!"

"Just start the game, Tic-tac." Julia says, annoyed.

"Okay, grumpy Julia says to start the game, so START!"

The blue team goes first with Jennifer. Jennifer pulls out one of the blocks from the 3rd row from the bottom slowly. She successfully removes it, checks the back and it's a blank block. Next person, Sam, that's me! I pull out the next block from the 5th row. I remove it successfully as well, and guess what! Blank. Alicia goes and removes the other block from the 5th row. She checks the back and it is the first block to have a dare.

The block reads, "Go to the closet and kiss the first person to have gone from the other team for seven minutes." Oh my god. That's me. Alicia has to kiss me.

"Alicia will have to kiss... Sam!" Tic-tac yells, excitedly.

"Kissing already?" James asks. "We don't usually get that block until later in the game."

"Well, the block has spoken! Alicia and Sam, will you please enter the closet?" Tic-tac leads us to the closet at the end of the hallway.

We get into the quite large closet. Tic-tac turns on the light and closes the doors behind us.

"You have seven minutes." Tic-tac says, a little muffled from the other end of the doors.

"We don't actually have to kiss, right?" I ask Alicia.

"No, if you're not up to it. What's the fun in that though?" Alicia asks, moving in closer to me.

"What are you doing?"

"The dare." Alicia says, moving closer than before and putting a hand on my waist.

A chill runs down my spine and heat radiates from Alicia's hand onto my waist. This is actually happening; I'm going to kiss a girl. Not just any girl, Alicia Wallaby. What if Alicia tells Megan just how awesome I am at kissing and Megan decides to check it out herself? Anyways, Alicia leans in for the kiss and our lips touch. Her eyes are closed while I'm there standing, petrified, not knowing what to do. She pulls back and stares at me.

"You're not even going to kiss me back?" Alicia asks.

"I just, I don't know how." I say nervously.

"Just follow what I do."

She leans in for another kiss with her eyes closed and our lips touch again. This time I hold her close and I kiss back. Her hands move from my waist up to my face and then just as the kiss was getting better, deeper, the seven minutes were up. As soon as we heard the doors opening, Alicia throws me off of her and walks away as if nothing happened.

"You guys didn't kiss did you?" Megan asks Alicia.

"That's a secret." Alicia says.

"So no?" James asks.

"No, we didn't. Sam chickened out." Alicia says.

"What? No." I say, surprised. There's something fishy about Alicia. Why doesn't she want anyone to know that we kissed for that dare? Is she hiding something? Anyways, I need a drink after that.

"I'm going to go get a drink, does anyone else want something?" I ask the group, three hands go up.

"I'll help." Alicia says, running after me on my way up to the stairs.

I'm so confused by what just happened in that closet. She was the one who pushed me to do it. She was even super into it and then as soon as we get out she brushes it off like it's nothing. Is she lesbian? Oh my god. She is! Alicia Wallaby likes girls. And now she just happens to want to help me get drinks? She wants the vagina, my vagina.

"Sam, we need to talk." Alicia tells me.

"Talk about what?" I ask, pretending to be clueless of the situation.

"About the kiss," she says. "No one can know that we did that."

"Why?" I ask.

"No one can know I'm gay."

"Why are you telling me then?" I ask, very confused now.

"Because I know you're gay too."

"H-how do you know that?" I ask, surprised.

"Please, you're wearing gay flannel." She says, laughing.

"Oh god, does anyone else know?"

"Probably not, I just knew."

"Well, of course I won't tell if you won't tell."

"Deal." Alicia says while extending her right hand to shake on it. We shake hands.

Alicia and I pour ourselves a drink as well as for everyone else. I just get a glass of water since I've given up soda a long time ago and Alicia pours herself coke. Surprisingly there's no alcohol laid out. Megan is actually a really good girl.

"Before we go downstairs I just wanted to say that we should hang out sometime." Alicia says before turning around and walking down to get back to the fun.

Many things go through my mind. The fact that Alicia is actually a lesbian and a lesbian that is actually interested in me! This is crazy. I sigh, should I go for it? I mean, I don't know if it would be right since I really like Megan. I feel like I would just be going into this relationship for the hell of it. Whatever, we'll see how this plays out.

The rest of the night is just us finishing the Extreme Jenga that became even more sexual and disgusting as it went on and then we watched movies. When 2 A.M. hit, Jennifer and I are in the car. Jennifer looks at me and she obviously knows what is going through my mind.

"What happened in that closet, Sam?" She asks.

At first I didn't hear her since I'm still kind of confused by the whole thing. She snaps her fingers in front of my face and I snap out of the trance that I was in. She asks again to which I respond, "Yes, we did kiss."

"How was it?" Jennifer asks me, genuinely interested in the topic. Her best friend was finally getting some action.

"Well, considering it was my first kiss, it was great." I say.

"That's good, too bad Alicia isn't lesbian."

I look at her with my eyes wide open.

"What? What? What happened?" She asks.

"Alicia is not straight." I say, laughing in her face.