Chapter 4

Monday comes and things at school are a little different. I keep passing by Megan's posse and every single time I see Alicia look at me. It's either a don't-tell-anyone-I'm gay stare or an I-want-your-vagina stare, I really can't tell. Either way, Alicia is starting to scare me. Although at the same time, I want to get to know Alicia. I mean she was the one who said that we should hang out sometime. Maybe I'll ask her out. Well maybe not ask her out as in on a date, just as in ask her out to hang out. Anyways, now as I make my way to my last class – Math, my favourite class – Megan is accompanied by, guess who, Alicia.

"Sam!" Alicia yells, catching my attention immediately.

"Alicia," I whisper, turning around to face her. "Hi."

"Hey, I just thought I'd say hey." She says to me, smiling.

"Oh okay, hey." I say, also smiling.

We lock eyes and it becomes this whole smile fest between us. After 8 seconds of non-stop gazing, I look away because the eye sex just became a little too much for me. Any second longer we would've been popping out babies right there. Like woop, one baby out the right nostril and then woop, another baby right out the left nostril. Anyways, you could feel the sexual tension between us right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much in love with Megan but I guess that kiss between me and Alicia did a little more than I thought. You could literally feel the gravitational pull between our vaginas.

"I should probably let you go to class." She says, laughing nervously.

"Yeah and you should probably go to class." I say, smiling like an idiot.

"You guys are starting to make me feel very uncomfortable." Megan says to both of us.

I totally forgot she was right there. She has probably just been staring at us have eye sex. Oh my god, get it together, Sam. Pick one. Is it going to be Alicia or is it going to be Megan? Megan. Definitely her, but then again Alicia actually likes girls. I don't know. I'll figure it out later, right now I have Math. Before Megan and I leave to get to our seats, Alicia pulls me back with her hand. She hands me a piece of paper and leaves. It's her phone number.

*

I sit on my bed fiddling with the piece of paper with Alicia's number on it. Do I call her? Do I text her? What do I do with this? I mean she clearly wants me to talk to her. She wouldn't have given me her number if she didn't want to. Unless she actually handed me the piece of paper to throw out into the garbage. I mean I was standing right beside the garbage can. That must've been it. I'm so stupid! She probably just wanted me to throw it out. Oh god. You know what? I'll text her to ask.

Sam: Hey, Alicia

Alicia: Sam! J

Sam: The piece of paper, did you want me to throw it out?

Alicia: wtf, no haha

For you old timers out there, "wtf" means "What the fuck".

Sam: Okay, so what's it for?

Alicia: For you to text me, which is what you're doing rn

"Rn" means "right now", you're welcome.

Sam: Oh okay haha

God, I'm so stupid. I knew she wanted me to text her. Anyways, I'll ask what she wants.

Sam: So like is there a specific reason as to why you gave me your number?

Alicia: I just wanted to talk to you

Sam: Okay, that's cool

Alicia: Sam, do you wanna go on a date with me?