Chapter 18

Sam

Graduation is finally here. This is the end of high school and probably one of the best days of my life. I'm going to get my diploma, I'm going to go the grad ball with one of the most beautiful girls ever and I'm just going to have a great day overall.

I haven't seen Alicia in her dress yet but she probably looks hot. Hot as in hot-like-the-sun's-surface hot. Although, my girl looks good in everything she wears. Now who knows what she looks like without clothes? She probably looks even better. I should really get my head out of the gutter though.

It's around 10:30 A.M. and my parents and I roll up to the venue where the graduation ceremony is being held. The venue is at another school, one that is bigger and fancier than our own high school. They've already held their graduation somewhere else and they offer their school for our graduation each year. It's really nice; the grass is actually green, there's no litter in sight, there's a beautiful garden where the plants are actually taken care of and no graffiti on the walls.

My parents and I split up. I head for the gym to be sorted in the order of our last names. There are about five hundred students graduating this year so this is going to take a while. My last name also starts with the nineteenth letter of the alphabet so I'm also going to have to wait pretty long. Alicia's going to have to wait longer since her last name starts with a w. Although that way I can watch her strut on stage and just look sexy getting that diploma.

I haven't seen Alicia and Megan yet, they're probably already in the line with the c's and the w's. I have seen Jennifer though since she is also an s. She looks stunning in her dress. I almost cried at the sight of my best friend looking so pretty. I admit I haven't been such a great friend lately. I haven't been around for her since exams got me really busy. To add to that, I was a little pre-occupied trying to get back together with Alicia. I mean, I wasn't all that bad. I checked up on her from time to time, calling to ask if she's okay and if she needs me around to fight some more bad guys like Matt. But I still feel bad for not being around as much as I should have been.

Jennifer is wearing a white dress that flows down to the floor, sleeveless and a belt of sequins beautifully wrapping around her waist. My mouth dropped when I saw her, she was so beautiful! Too bad I didn't have a camera to take a picture of it.

As for me, I'm wearing a nice lavender dress. It's lighter at the top, full of sequins and then a dark purple fabric for the skirt part that reaches all the way to my feet. There's not much skirt though since I'm so short. I still look sexy though. Yes, I do know it.

It's finally 11 A.M. on my watch and all the graduates are in place. The sea of red and black graduation robes take up the middle part of the gym, all anxious to get their diploma. This is it. This is the end of high school. After this, we're all off to the next chapters of our lives. Whatever it may be, I wish everybody good luck.

*

"Megan Caine!" Mr. Rimbauld says with the most monotonous voice ever. Rimbauld has always been the most boring person in the world. It's really hard to enjoy anything when you hear his loud voice all around you. It could be the happiest place in the world, then you hear his voice and it could easily become the saddest place in the world.

Megan steps up onto the stage to greet Mr. Rimbauld and our school principal, Dr. Evans. No it is not Mister Evans, it is Doctor Evans, emphasize on the Doctor. Seriously, get it right. But DOCTOR Evans has been the principal at my school for about thirty eight years. He's been principal to some of my teachers and they're like forty! His speeches at assemblies can put anyone to sleep and I'm glad I wouldn't have to endure any more of it.