Chapter Nineteen

Tension built the whole drive back to Sal's house. Vanessa held his hand most of the ride there, and any time they hit a red light, she'd lean over and kiss his lips.

Needless to say, they were honked at more than once for not moving right away when the light turned green.

They were kissing from the second the door closed behind them- well, once their shoes were off, anyway. Sal shut the door, locked it, pulled Vanessa in and pinned her to the door, hands on her waist and tongue in her mouth.

She moaned slightly against his lips, putting her hands up by the back of his neck.

"So..." he said when he pulled away to catch his breath. "Do you, uh, want to go upstairs? I mean, only if you want to. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Am I rushing you? Oh god, I'm rushing you, aren't I?"

Vanessa cut him off with a kiss, giggling. "I want to go up, yes. You're not rushing me at all."

"Oh, good. In that case..." He scooped her up, carrying her bridal-style all the way up the steps to his bedroom.

Sal put her down on the bed and stopped for a moment.

"What?" she asked, suddenly nervous.

"You're just so beautiful. I wanted to take a second to look at you."

She giggled and blushed. "Oh, Sal..."

He came over to her side, leaning down to kiss her passionately. Soon they were rolling over, Sal on top of Vanessa.

He kissed her neck softly and slowly, running his hands up and down her sides and waist.

After a few minutes of kissing, Sal looked into her eyes.

"You're sure you're ready?"

"Positive." She bit her bottom lip. "I want you, Sal."

That drove him crazy. He kissed her fervently, then pulled back to start undressing.