Chapter Twenty Five- I've Been To Prison

"The key is to not tuck in your thumb." he chuckled massaging my hand.

"That would have been great to know before you let me punch you!" I groaned.

"Sorry kid." the tattooed biker smiled. "Now what have you learned today?"

I bit my lip as I wracked up everything Jackie taught me. "Don't break into a car with an alarm. If the dog is awake, you stay away, never hold your gun sideways, the nose will always be a weak spot, and never punch with your thumb tucked in." I recited.

"I don't think I'v ever been more proud in my life." Jackie sniffled wiping away a tear, "I made a difference in a youngsters life. They should give me a friggin award!"

Jackie was pretty awesome for a criminal. He told me this is his ninth time getting arrested just this year. He was pretty intimidating at first, I mean the guy was covered in tattoos, was ripped, towered over me like the Sears tower, and had no hair. That's a recipe for danger.

But he was actually a gentleman. He taught me stuff I would never learn in school.

Now why am I making friends with a criminal? Well it's because two idiots didn't know starting a fight in public was illegal. Currently, i'm sitting in a holding cell with a very kind repeat offender.

Mason's down in the cell adjacent to me, lying on his back. Grayson is across from mine trying not to pee his pants. I lucked out when it came to cell mates.

"Jackie stop tainting my princess!" Mase called from the other cell.

"Ay the lady deserves to know this kind of stuff. It's a necessity." Jackie defended. "Butt out Reynolds."

I like this guy....

"Yeah butt out Reynolds!" I echoed.

Before Mason could retort an officer banged on his board gaining our attention. "Craine, Paxton, and Reynolds your parents are here."

Aw [INSERT BLEEP]

My parents are going to kill me! I had one job, one simple job and I managed to get myself arrested. Mason automatically grabbed my hand when we were out of our cells.

I turned back one last time and waved at Jackie. I'm truly going to miss him.

"Grayson!" was all I heard before I saw the horrified expression Grayson had. His mother attacked him in a hug as he winced.

Yeah Mase did a number on him.

Then I saw my parents- both sets. Mom and dad stood next to Raven and Elliot. They all looked at me with disdain. "I much rather be with Jackie right about now." I whispered to Mason.

"Totally." he agreed when he caught sight of a man who looked exactly like Mason, except older. He openly glared at Mason, I thought I had it bad.

"Do any of you care to explain how this happened?" Masons father demanded from all three of us.

Mom and dad waited patiently for any of us to say anything. What were we supposed to say?

'Yeah I went to grab pizza and Grayson was harassing me so Mason beat him up for me.'

Nah, I much rather keep my mouth shut. Thank you very much.

"Reynolds attacked me after he saw me talking to Ally!" Grayson blurted out. "You're girlfriend can talk to whoever she wants too, no need to go psycho boyfriend." he muttered to Mason.