Chapter Twenty Seven- It's Complicated With Mason Reynolds

"You can't be serious."

"Completely."

"You're a fool-"

"A fool for you."

"Ugh, I walked into that one." I groaned whilst Mason chuckled.

Brie punched my arm and narrowed her eyes at me. "This is super romantic. Now click the damn button so we can celebrate."

We have two very different definitions of romantic.

I rubbed my arm silently cursing the day I mentioned Mason's plans for today. I don't like being abused... It sucks.

"Keep your hands to yourself Mike Tyson!" I whined checking my arm. I bet it was going to- yep it's bruising already.

"Click it." Mason whispered in my ear. I jerked away because he tickled me and clicked the mouse. Then Mason read the post aloud, "It's complicated with Mason Reynolds? Ally what the hell!"

I did a double take and sure enough there was my relationship status. Apparently it was complicated with Mason. I laughed at it and really didn't want to change it. Not because it was true - because it wasn't- but because it really pissed Brie and Mason off.

"Change it." Mason demanded.

"No, it's funny." I giggled.

"Change it or so help me-" she began when Mason cut her off.

"She's not going to change it because she thinks our anger is funny." he told Brie.

"We have a right to! I've been waiting for Mally to happen for months. I don't even want to know how long you've waited." she snorted. Mason narrowed his eyes at her.

"Stop referring to us by our boat name." he retorted.

"It's ship. It's called a ship name Reynolds! I have half the mind to jump ship for the Gally ship." Brie scoffed crossing her arms.

"Gally, who the hell is that?" Mason frowned actually getting angry.

But I knew who it was.

"It's-"

Don't do it.

"Really simple-"

Please don't do it.

"Gally is-"

She's going to do it, isn't she?

"Grayson and Ally's ship name."

She did it. I told her not to...but she did.

"That ship is sunker than the titanic!" Mason yelled growing angry.

"Sunker isn't even a real word!" Brie retorted.

That was my cue. I snuck into the kitchen because quite frankly my fridge was nicer than those two. However I stopped short when I found a note taped to my fridge. It was from my parents.

Elliott and Raven called for you. Dinner will be pizza...sorry got lazy hun
...

Below that my dad tried to draw to Mario and Luigi eating pizza. But it looked horrible. I rolled my eyes and read on

I drew that Ally cat! Daddy-me, you know the guy who raised you- loves you.
...

Cue the eye roll.