Chapter Twenty Eight- Our Song

"I took your advice, just so you know." I said to Mason when I found him cleaning out the penguins tank the following day.

He raised his eyebrow and put down the bucket he was cleaning. I rolled my eyes, because I knew what was coming next.

"You took my advice?" He smirked crossing his arms. "And what exactly did I advise you on?"

"That I should tell Fallon and Tanner the truth. And I'm going to, soon." I promised. "As easy and brilliant as my plan was, I realized I needed to rip this band-aid clean."

Mason smiled at me, and it was one of those god worthy smiles. The ones that make you feel from the toes up. Then in one swift motion he snaked his arms around me and pulled me closer.

His fingers skimmed over my face. Instinctively, my eyes closed and savored his touch. One day, I will learn to fall hopelessly in love with him. One day, but there was someone I had to love first and that was me.

"I'm proud of you princess." he whispered dipping down to kiss my temple.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him. "Well you should be. By the way, you're coming with me when I tell Fallon." I informed him quickly leaving no room for argument.

"What, why?" he whined pouting his adorable lips.

"Because Fallon has a crush on you. Cute boys and an overzealous pre-teen will soften the news tomorrow." I explained to him.

"You think I'm cute?" he wiggled his eyebrows. I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"That's all you got from that?" I sighed.

"If I get complimented, then of course I'm going to butcher it. Mason is the name, arrogance is the game babe." he smirked pulling me closer. I laughed at him and pressed my lips to him in a small affectionate kiss.

"You are such a pain in my ass."

"As you are to me." he chuckled. "So what exactly is your plan?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I'm taking her to a concert and dinner." I told him.

"So your sister gets a date before I do?" Mason joked and it was only then that I realized I never actually went on a date with Mason before.

"We've never been on a date, Mason. How sad is that?"

"Who needs a date, when I have you. But if you really want a date, then a date the princess shall have." he responded sarcastically and bowed as if he was a servant.

"You dope!" I smacked his chest, "We'll discuss the dating issue later. But I am too pumped about this concert." I beamed.

"It's not Justin Bieber is it? Cause I swore up and down I'd never go to another one." he winced.

I stared at him shocked. My bad boy boyfriend went to a Justin Bieber concert? The same guy who vandalized the aquarium, swore like a sailor, and drove with me cross country, went to a Bieber concert.

"Oh my god!" I laughed actually crying.

"It's not funny! My little cousin begged me and I had no choice. All those girls...they were savages Princess. One almost impaled me with her picket poster when I said the music was lame." he recounted with a look of fear in his eyes.

"You're too cute." I laughed pinching his cheeks. Mason slapped it away and glared at me.

"Just please tell me we won't have to see Justin Bieber." he begged.