Chapter 4

6th January, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

Poke... Poke... Poke...

I stirred in my sleep, feeling an annoying poking to my face. I swat it away. Then I heard a giggle.

Knowing that giggle, I quickly wrapped my arms around her small body. "Ahhh my little princess!" I attacked her, making her laugh. "Why are you up so early?! I said, tickling her. "Because I'm hungry!" She laughed. "You're always hungry!" I exclaimed and stopped tickling her. "Yeah daddy! That's because I'm a growing child." She said so smartly.

"True, true." I said. She nodded in agreement. "So we going to get food?" She asked and looked up at me. Looking down at her I laughed, I swear sometimes she loves food more than me. "Of course babygirl!" I said.

Getting up from the comfortable bed, I turned around and looked at Jade. She was laying flat on her back looking up at the ceiling, looking like she was about to fall asleep. "Okay stay here while I get ready in the bathroom then I'll help you get ready the. We can go and get breakfast and shopping for the house. Yeah?" I suggested. She nodded. "Okay."

Shutting the bathroom door after I've gotten some clothes from my bag. I turned on the shower and stepped in.

After I finished washing my body and hair I got dressed in a pair of jeans, and a white v neck. The casual. Throwing the towel in the hamper I walked out the door to see Jade sleeping peacefully in the duvet, her face smushed into the White covered pillow. I smiled.

"Baby." I said, rubbing her back. She hummed. "Yeah?" She said, opening her piercing blue eyes. "C'mon, let's go get ready." I said, leaving my hand out for her. Smiling she grabbed it and got off the bed. She swung our hands back and fourth as we walked to her room.

"Alright baby, what do you wanna wear?" I asked, walking into her closet with her. "Can I pick daddy?" She asked, already looking around. I nodded. "Of course." She smiled brightly. I sat down on one of her little puff chairs while she collected her choice of clothing. "It's still summer here Bub, pick something light. So you don't get too hot and sweaty." I said.

Quickly pulling my phone out to see I had 3 messages from Mum.

From: Mama😘💕

'Hey honey! How was the flight?'

'Do you like the house?'

'Btw your Range Rover has been dropped off for you.'

I smiled, mothers.

To: Mama😘💕

'Hey mum! It was good! Jade slept most of it.😌 and yes! I love it! I had a little wonder last night before going to bed. The decor is amazing mum. Thank you!😘😘❤️❤️❤️'

I looked up to see Jade still picking out her clothes. I smiled and took a picture and posting it.

@//justinbieber babygirl picking out her own clothes for today! It's already been 10 minutes of waiting!🙈

POSTED

Automatically getting notifications of replies and likes, I smiled.

'Awww😍'

'She's so pretty!'

'Jade's so beautiful.'

I logged off and noticed that Jade was done. She had an Adidas attire set out. A white shirt with the logo in pink, a pair of black shorts with the little logo in white on the side, matched with pink and white Adidas flux's. It was pretty sporty looking but cute. As always.