Chapter 26

27th August, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

I smiled as Justin's face lit up with excitement and awe. I noticed the few women in the store cooing at the sight. His right hand placed on his rounding belly, mindlessly rubbing the side, while he was stopped at a table with small clothing fit for baby, mumbling to himself at how adorable the item in his hand was.

The smile on my face hasn't been wiped off at all today. I'm so happy. Not, I'm ecstatic. It started off with just a few hours in the OB-GYN office.

~FLASHBACK~

"Ah, my favourite couple and you brought the babies," Dr. James smiled as the four walked in. Jake and Jade smile at her giving her a little wave. Justin and I decided to bring the twins in today and see the baby. They were excited as we were when told them. Over the moon actually.

"Alright! Let's get the show on the road, shall we," She said as Justin hopped up on the bed/chair. "It's gonna be cold," She warned as Justin once again gasped at the contact.

"Ah, there's the little one," She smiled.

"Babies that is your baby brother or sister," I said pointing the screen. The two looked with smiles on their faces. "I can't wait for them to come out! So we can play!" Jake said with Jade nodding her head in agreement. I smiled at how happy they were.

We were so glad that when we told them, they were happy with having a new baby sister or brother soon. Though Jake freaked out when we told them the baby was growing inside Justin.

"Daddy! You ate the baby!" He claimed as tears spilled. To him it would make sense since how else could it have gotten there. I was definitely not ready to have the 'talk'.

That is for another day and maybe in 10 years.

-Anyway back to this flashback-

"Alright, ready to find out the gender?" Dr. James asked. We all nodded. The excitement building up in my body. I squeezed Justin hand making him look at me. I smiled at him giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"Jake, Jade. What do you want?" She asked.

"Sister!"

"Brother!"

They both said. And nope, Jake didn't say brother and Jade didn't say sister. It was quite the opposite. Jake wanting a baby sister and Jade, a baby brother.

"Alright, well congratulations, you're having a boy!" She smiled as Justin burst into tears. "Omg we're having a boy, Jase!" He cried. I smiled pulling him into a hug not caring about the gel going onto my shirt. "I know!" I said happily.

"Yay! We're having a baby brother!" The twins cheered.

"Congratulations!" Amanda said once again giving us a hug.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Daddy! Mumma so happy!" Jake said, as he was on my back. "I know buddy," I smiled turning my head to kiss his cheek.

"Yeah! Daddy? Can we go help Mumma?" Jade asked as I held her. I nodded, letting them down.

Might be wondering why I'm not by Justin's side is well because I want to but decided to take a step back and watch. Taking in the moment. I smiled as the twins pointed to something on the table and Justin smiled and grabbed the item.

"Sir?" Justin bodyguard Michael called. "Yeah?" I asked looking beside me. "Congratulations," He said and shook my hand while a said a 'thanks'. We have gotten to be good friends.

"Why don't you go to your family," He said. "Alright," I nodded as he pat me on the shoulder.

"Jase! Look how cute this is!" Justin said holding up the small pair of shoes. They were a light blue with a green dinosaur on the side.

"Daddy?! Can we get this for the baby?" The twins asked holding up various items. I of course nodded. Not being able to say no at the adorable things.

"Hey baby," I whispered into Justin's ear, wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Hi," He said. "Jason, look at these, so precious," Justin said. I stood behind him while my arms still wrapped around him as he talked non-stop about  needing to be ready for the baby's arrival. Which is in 4 months.

"Hey, Justin, baby, it's alright, we have plenty of time. No need to rush. We'll be ready for our little peanut," I said. "You're right, I'm sorry," He said lowering his head. I frowned. "It's okay baby," I said.

"Mumma! Can we get some shoes for the baby?" Jake asked. We laughed at his love for shoes but nonetheless nodded.

If you're wondering why the twins are calling Justin 'Mummy' or 'Mumma' and me 'Daddy' is because well -I'm not going into another flashback, I already went through one- when we told them, a few hours later the twins came down at told that was plan from now on, claiming as Justin was carrying the baby and mummies carry the babies. In a sense, it's all true.

We smiled, smiling not denying them.

"Jason?" Justin said. "Yeah, my love?" I asked.

"I'm hungry," He said and I laughed.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

866 words! -not edited-

They're having a baby boy!💙 Suggest some names!

I had more ideas for this chapter but I forgot. Lol.

Anyways hoped you liked it nonetheless.❤️

💋S.