Chapter 35

22nd November, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Well, looks like he's all good and healthy!" Dr. James smiled. We were currently at our last check up appointment and everything was going smooth.

"Now we just need him to come out," She chuckled. Jason and I laughed. "I can't wait," Jason gushed, helping me wipe the gel off my swollen stomach.

"Thank you," I said before leaning up giving him a kiss. He smiled into the kiss. "Our baby's almost here," He whispered.

"Now, Justin, please be careful, don't go out too much where paparazzi are, they're crazy and might harm you especially now you're heavily pregnant," She warned. She was kinda like an Aunty to me.

"I will," I confirmed. She smiled and lead us out.

"Alright, I'll see you next month with this little one," She said saying her farewells.

"Bye Amanda," I said hugging her, my bump coming in the way of us getting closer.

"Bye son," She said.

"Bye Jason," She smiled. He returned the favour and slid his arm around my waist.

"You good babe?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded. "Yeah, thanks,"

He looked down at his watch to see the time. "It's almost lunch, baby, do you wanna grab a bite?" He asked, opening the door for me.

"Uh please," I said shyly. "It's algoods love," He said noticing my shyness.

He helped me into the car before jumping in on his side and turned on the ignition.

"Want the air con on?" He asked. "Yeah, it's getting hot out," I said, laying my head back, getting comfortable as much as I could.

"Panarottis' alright?" He asked while moving into the left lane at the lights. (A/N: i LOVE panarottis')

"Ohhh yes!" I clapped my hands.

"Feeling like some pasta right now!" I grinned at my boyfriend.

Soon Jason pulled up to the Italian inspired restaurant.

"Come on!" I yelled, practically dragging him behind me. "Babe, careful love," He chuckled. "I'm just so excited!" I said joyfully walking into the restaurant. The thought of Italian food made my mouth water. (A/N: me✌🏽️)

"I can tell babe," He said making me blush.

"Welcome to Panarottis? Table for 2?" The young girl said but suddenly froze as she looked up.

"Oh my lord," She breathed.

"Y-you're Justin Bieber and J-Jason McCann. Jastin!" She gushed and started talking to herself.

"OMG Jastin is right in front of me!"

"I can't believe it! Jastin goals!"

"My life goals are complete!"

"OMG I'm seeing them in flesh!"

"I think I'm going to die,"

"Jason's so protective!"

"Justin's pregnant glow is so beautiful!"

"He looks so cute!"