Chapter 31

21st September, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

"Uhh, yes," Justin moaned.

His face was in pure ecstasy. Eyes shut, body relaxed.

I smiled as this gave him some temporary relief. We had just finished packing our gear and Justin was exhausted. My poor baby.

It was currently 11:21PM.

With Justin being almost 6 months in, his belly has grown quite a bit, resulting in Justin having harsh back pains.

Now with the baby kicking him at night, our little peanut has kept him up majority of the night.

Most nights I hear him talking to our baby.

*FLASHBACK*

I smiled with my eyes shut as I heard him speak softly.

"I can't wait till you're here in my arms, my little one," He whispered.

I peaked my eyes open slightly to see him, sitting up, back against the the headboard, a pillow placed between. He was looking down at his growing belly while rubbing a hand over the bare skin.

"You're gonna be such a beautiful baby just like your papa and your big sister and brother," He continued.

"I can't wait till you're here, my little karate kid," He said.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the nickname. Though it is true.

Justin jumped beside. "Gosh, you bloody scared me,"

"How long have you been awake?" He asked.

"Long enough to know you can't wait for this karate kid ours to come," I said.

"Oh yeah! He's kicking up a storm tonight," He pouted then yawned. He doesn't know how cute he is right now.

I sat up and shuffled down. I placed my hands on either side of his swollen belly and put my lips to the warm skin.

I tapped the skin, grinning once I saw his little toes.

"Hey baby, it's really late at night, definitely way past your bedtime mister," I said, tapping the skin.

I felt a soft kick to my palm. I smiled. That's our little baby.

I was so excited and happy when Justin felt the first time he kicked.

We were all watching a movie, Justin was cuddled into my side as I had an arm around him tightly. He jumped and started crying, making me concern. Asking him what was wrong, he just looked up and brought my hands to a spot on his stomach then suddenly a little hit touch the palm of my hand. I gasped realising it was our little peanut.

It was overall a happy day.

"You're keeping up your daddy and he's really tired," I continued.

"So please go to sleep, daddy needs some rest and so do you," I whispered rubbing the soft skin.

"We can't have a little rebel this early," I joked. Justin laughed. I looked up to see him smiling with fond eyes.