Chapter 34

17th November, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

"What's wrong love?" I asked my pregnant boyfriend. He looked up and gave me a nervous look. "Hm, nothing Jase," He replied. Yet his eyes held a different story.

He looked down and fidgeted with his fingers on his round belly as he sat on a lawn chair.

"What is it?" I asked as I got behind him. He leaned his back on my chest before sighing.

"I'm hungry," He said sheepishly. I wanted to laugh but with his hormones going crazy, I held it. Didn't want to be in the be in dog house anytime soon.

"Is that all?" I teased. "Yes," He huffed. I kissed the back of his neck, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds. He moaned at the feeling.

I pulled back smirking. He looked abit flustered.

"One strawberry pickle chocolate ice-cream and Vegemite with sliced pickles sandwich coming up," I said almost out of breath.

As I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked at him.

"Thank you," He said.

"No worries babe," I winked, kissing his soft plump lips.

I may have teased him, leaving my lips connected to his before pulling away. "Jason," He whined wanting more.

"I thought you were hungry?" I mocked. "I am!" He almost yelled slightly frustrated. I laughed. "I'm hungry for you too," He whispered, blushing a little. "Later baby," I winked.

I started making my way up to the patio before my son called me. "Papa!"

Turning around, I saw Kieran, Jade and Jake jumping on the in-ground trampoline.

"Yeah baby?!" I shouted so he could hear. "Come play!" He yelled, telling me to come over with his hand.

"Sorry babe! I will later," I answered. "Okay," He yelled before getting tackled by Kieran. I smiled at the sound of his laughs.

I slid the wire door across and stepped in before shutting it behind me. "Hey Jase," Alex smiled. He was cooking at the stove while holding little Liam on his shoulder.

"Hey bro, hi Lili!" I smiled at my almost 8 month year old nephew. His face broke out into a toothless smile. "You're a cutie," I cooed, tickling his feet. He giggled making a small gurgling sound.

"What's up?" My brother asked as I walked around the kitchen. "Nothing, Justin's hungry," I chuckled. "Figured he would be, so I made him his sandwich," Alex said. "You're a lifesaver, one knows how I hate pickles," I laughed. Those ugly greens little things. Ugh.

"What else did he want?" Alex asked as I started going through the fridge and freezer.

"Chocolate ice-cream," I answered still rummaging through the fridge for strawberries.

"With strawberries and pickles?" He asked.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"Lucky for you, I'm an amazing big brother and I know you hate pickles, I chopped them for you," He smiled while stirring the pan.