Chapter 16

5th April, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

"Are you sure?" I asked not wanting to really go.
"Yes, no c'mon your friends wanna have a guys night celebrating," He said.
"But, you're a guy too," I argued.
He chuckled. "Jase, just go. They said you haven't hung out with them for ages since I've came," He said.
I shook my head. "Noooo, but still I have a family to be spending time with." I retorted. "Jason, go!" He exclaimed as we heard the sound of Steven's beeping out front.
"Ugh, why can't you come? Alex said he was fine with the kids," I tried again.
"Jason, you're going to a bar, you're gonna be drinking, I can't, besides they're your friends," He said.
"But babeeee, pleeeeeaasse?" I whined.
"Geez babe, you're so clingy lately," He laughed. "Because you're pregnant love," I said quickly.
"Jason just go, I've got a headache. Go have fun while you can. My mood swings will kick in soon," He said laughing abit.
"Ugh fine, but take Panadol and get some rest. I love you," I said finally giving up.
"Hmm, I love you more," He said leaning up to give me a kiss. I leaned down and attached my lips with his. He smiled into the short kiss. "Aight go love," He said slapping my butt. I gasped as my hands flew to my ass. I widened my eyes. "Hey! Don't slap my ass. You have your own," I said. He cracked up laughing. "Just go, have fun babe," He said waving me off. I leaned down again on the couch and kissed his forehead. "I love you,"

I grabbed my jacket and walked out. "Finally!" Luke said from the back making me flip him off. "Shut up, I'm here now," I said shoving him a little sitting next to him. "Alright, now let's go have some fun," Brandon in the front passenger seat cheered.

2 1/2 hours we were completely pissed. My vision was blurry and I was laughing my head off for some reason. I was still sitting in the same booth with the others. All I could see was a girl in from of me and flashing lights.

-----------------------
6th April, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Hey Drew, how come you're still up?" I heard a voice from behind me. I looked up to see Alex leaning over the lounge. "Alex, hey and I don't know, I was just watching tv," I replied. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded. "I'm great," I said looking back at the tv. "Mind if I join you?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, please do," I said. He smiled and walked around the lounge setting and sat on the other side of the lounge.

"So what are we watching?" He asked. I shrugged. "Hmm, I don't know actually, I don't really know how to use it," I said. He chuckled. "Oh yeah, you don't have Foxtel in America yeah?" He said reaching for the remote on one of the remote holders built in the lounge. "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. "Man missing the best tv, it's definitely better than normal tv." He said going onto some programme. "Okay this is how you use Foxtel, we have every single channel," he said showing me.

After I think ten minutes, I got the jist of it. You can record, pause live tv, rewind, forward the shows and oh book them to get a notification to watch it at the time. The channels were in categories. Eg, Weather, Music, Kids, Entertainment, News etc. Kinda cool if I say so. "Alright now, what do you wanna watch?" He asked. I shrugged. "Whatever's fine," I said pulling the blanket up. He nodded and switched to Jimmy Fallon.

"I love this guy!" I said now sitting up. It went to commercial and the news were on.

"BREAKING NEWS - JUSTIN BIEBER'S BOYFRIEND, JASON MCCANN SEEN GETTING COSY WITH MYSTERY GIRL" It said. I sat up and watched the tv. Now focused on the screen. My heart was pounding. "EARILER TONIGHT, MCCANN WAS TO BE OUT DRINKING WITH THE LADS WHEN PICUTRES HAVE SHOWN HE WAS ALSO WITH A GIRL" Showing the pictures of Jason sitting at a booth with the guys and a girl next to him, his arm around her shoulders. The pictures weren't clear but you could make it out. "LATER SEEN WALKING OUT WITH THE GIRL" My heart shattered.

He's cheating on me. We're have another baby together. How could he do this? Why would he do this? Did I gain weight already and he saw and didn't like? Did my mood swings kick in already and I've pushed him away? I didn't noticed I was crying until I felt a hand wipe the fallen tears on my cheeks.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You and I both know Jason wouldn't have done anything." Alex said pulling me into his embrace. I let out an ugly sob as my shoulders started to shake.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked fat tears spilling over my cheeks leaving a stain on Alex's grey shirt. "No. Of course not. It might not even be true Justin. You of all people know the media and their twisting lies," He said softly rubbing my back. "You're right," I sniffled.

My heavy sobs turned into little sniffles as my body grew exhausted. "C'mon Jay, let's get you to bed," Alex softly said. I nodded and closed my heavy eyelids.

------------------------
6th April, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

I quietly pressed the door and slipped off my shoes. It's 4:38AM.

"Where have you been?" A voice asked from behind startling me.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

930 words! -not edited-

Poor Justin😢

💋S.