Chapter 7

31st January, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

After two weeks of moving and settling in, we were finally comfortable with living here. I am really happy that the paparazzi respect us and give us space.

*Flashback*

"Justin!" "Justin!" "Justin!" The paparazzi screamed from everywhere. Clicks going crazy. It was really late at night I had just met up with Scooter at a restaurant. He flew over from America to see how we were settling in. Also about some interviews I needed to go to in coming months.

I was at the entrance when I was met with the crowd of people "Hi Justin! How are you?!" The paparazzi greeted. Jade was asleep on my shoulder. I motioned for them to lower their voices.

"Hey guys! I'm great." I smiled.

"Justin! How's it living in Australia?"

"Do you like Australia?"

Similar questions were being thrown at me.

"Uh it's great. We love it here. And yes I do." They erupted in questions again.

"Hey guys! Uh could you guys do me a huge favour and spread it?" I asked when I had the thought. They mentioned for me to go on.

"So Jade here is starting school soon and I don't want her getting attacked and scared by paparazzi's every time she comes out or goes to school. We moved here because of that. She is used to it being from LA but could you please if you see us, don't attack us, give us space. She's young. I want her to have a normal life before she has to travel on the road with me. If that all makes sense... Though yes I'll still have pictures and sign some stuff." I finally said looking at them. I smiled and thanked them when they agreed to give us space.

"Again thank you! But I gotta go and put this one to bed." I smiled and waved. They let me through to my car and bidded goodbye and a goodnight."

They were really nice and understanding...

*End Of Flashback*

As I was saying. Most paparazzi gave us space which I am really grateful for.

Today was finally Wednesday of the week. Meaning Jade starts Kindergarten today. We went shopping for her school uniform, shoes and bag last week. Now we're finally ready.

I had just finally making chocolate chip pancakes with sliced bananas on the side. I set the two plates on the table along with orange juice. I then walked up the stairs and down the hall to the White door and Jade written in pink. I opened the door too see Jade sleeping in the messy bedsheets. I smiled.

I walked over to her seeing her hair all wild and some dribble down her cheek making me chuckle. "Babygirl, wake up. I made breakfast and its your first day of Kindergarten." I said shaking her lightly. "What daddy?" She mumbled stirring. "Wake up Bub, we have to go to your first day of school." I said again. "Okay, have fun." She said and turned her head. I looked at her slightly shocked of her reply. Okay one I'm not even the one going.

"Baby, wake up. School." I said abit sternly. She groaned. Geez where's the girl that was excited about school. "I'm waking up because you made breakfast and its a special day today so you made chocolate chip pancakes." She said smartly sitting up. I looked at her. "How'd you know?" I chuckled. "Because you love me." She said and I laughed. I do. "C'mon munchkin." I said tickling her.

We walked down the stairs with Jade holding onto the banister. We made it to the kitchen and Jade quickly sat down. "Daddy! It smells so yummy in here!" She commented. I nodded.