Chapter 11

16th March, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

I groaned as the sound of a knocking became louder through the falling rain outside keeping me from falling asleep again. I lifted my head up to look at the clock on the bedside table. 3:23AM

Geez who in the hell would be at the door this early? Hesitantly, I got up and slipped on the pair of sweats on the ground. It got a bit hot during the hours I was asleep.

I made my way down the stairs to see Zeus whining at the front door, scratching his paw against it. "Zeus, buddy what's wrong buddy? Who's at the door?" I asked making him turned around. Somehow I think he understood and nodded his head back at the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Slowly unlocking the door and opening it, I gasped. "Jade baby, what are you doing here? Goodness how long have you been here." I asked bending down and pulling her into a hug.

"Da-daddy, papa." She said sniffling. "What's wrong with him?" I asked. "He's dying! Papa he's dying." She said through her crying. My heart stopped. What? "What? No he's not." I said confused. I just saw Justin a few hours ago. We went out for dinner.

"Jase, what's wrong?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Alex standing in his pyjamas. "Uh somethings wrong with Justin." I said looking down at the little girl in my arms. I gotta go see what's happening. "Hey babe, why don't you get Uncle Alex to make you a hot chocolate then Alex can put you to bed here. Yeah?" I asked, silently begging her to say yes. She nodded and ran over to him. "Go check on him. Okay." He said to me. I nodded. "Let's go baby." He said grabbing her hand.

I shut the door behind me and almost ran to Justin's. I ran through the the front door to hear groaning echo throughout the house. I ran up the stairs two steps at a time without tripping and into Justin's bedroom. The groaning got louder. He wasn't there but the bathroom light was on. I walked in to see Justin hunched over the toilet bowl. He was crying and vomiting.

I walked up behind him and started rubbing his back, trying to soothe him abit. He jumped startled. "Jase." He said looking pale. "Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked him. "I-I don't know." He said looking down. "Hey, it's okay." I said lifting up his face which felt quite warm. I frowned. Jake has just gotten over his bug a few days ago now Justin.

All of a sudden he started vomiting again. I started comforting him. "It's alright." I said rubbing his back. Once he was finally done, I helped him stand. I led him to the sink so he could brush and wash his mouth.

After he was done he just leaned against my bare skin. I could feel the heat coming from his body. "Baby, c'mon let's get you to bed. I'll make something to settle your stomach yeah?" I asked. All I got was a nod. His eyes were droopy.

As we got out of the bathroom, Justin all of a sudden fell from my tight grip around his body. Making me gasp. "Justin?" I asked, trying to get him conscious. He fainted. Tears were spilling from my eyes. "Justin...Justin...Justin... Wake up baby." I said.

I quickly rang the ambulance and they got here as soon as possible. "Excuse me sir, are you going with him?" The paramedic asked. I nodded my head frantically, hopping into the back. I held Justin's hand the whole way.

We made it to the hospital and they separated us. "No, no! That's my husband!" I yelled trying to get past. "We're sorry but you can't go through." They said. After 10 minutes of arguing I huffed. I sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room.

I really hate hospitals. So many news is announced here. The good and the bad. It's been almost 3 hours and still no news. For the hours I've been here, it's been depressing, witnessing family members get told their loved ones didn't make it.

I was in my thoughts when I heard mine and Justin's name being said. It's 6am Of course it was the news. 7 Sunrise.

World Sensation Justin Bieber and ex-husband Jason McCann have been seen having dinner at Crystal Jade's Restaurant last night. Are they rekindling their relationship? Are the power couple back together? - Host 1

'Ugh. But yes' I thought.

Justin Bieber was reported to being admitted into RPA (Royal Prince Alfred hospital) early this morning. Having ex-husband Jason McCann along side him. What happened? They were only out last night. - Another Host.

Why can't they give some privacy?

"Justin Bieber?" I heard and I immediately stood up. Walking over to the doctor. "Mr. Bieber had food poisoning which led him to faint." He explained looking at his board. I nodded. "Is he okay now?" I asked. "Yes, we've cleaned out his system and he is now sleeping." He said. "Can I see him?" I asked eager to see my baby. "Of course. This way..." He trailed. "Jason, Jason McCann." I said shaking his hand. "Right this way Mr. McCann." He said leading to which I'm guessing is Justin's room.

He stopped at a door and turned around. "Sir, if you need me, press the green button." He informed. I nod. "Okay thanks." I gave him a grateful smile.

I walked in to see Justin was connected to an IV. He was asleep. "Hey baby." I smiled seeing he was peacefully. I sat down at the chair beside his bed. I grabbed his hand and took in his features. His skin was back to his tan colour, he was wearing a hospital gown, his hair was flat against his sweaty forehead. I walked out for a second to ask for a favour. "Hi sir, do you need anything?" The elderly lady at the reception asked looking away from the computer. "Hi, um I could be able to get a wet cloth?" I asked. She smiled and nodded and got up. She came back and gave me the cloth. "Thanks." "No problem dear."

I walked back and got the wet cloth. I pushed his hair up and wiped his forehead and down his face. Justin always washed his face in the morning, when he woke up. After I finished I set it down and sat down again. I grabbed his hand and this he squeezed it. I gasped. "Baby?" I asked seeing if he was going to wake. His eyes were moving under his eyelids. Soon I saw those Hazel brown eyes that oh so love so much.

"Justin?" I smiled. I knew we were alright.

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

1145 words! -not edited-

Poor Justin has food poisoning🙁

💋S.