Chapter 29

20th September, 2024, Sydney, Australia

Jason

I sighed as I placed a another of the many contracts on my desk to my left. Seems like today is going extra slow. It's Friday's, means it's the last day before I go on holiday with my family. Justin and I have decided to take the twins up to the Gold Coast for the school holidays.

It will be our third holiday together thought first one, going on a trip.

I sat in silence as I signed the paper in front, tapping my leg impatiently on the floor. The sound of clock hands ticking one after the other.

"Sir, I got your coffee," Someone abruptly barged in. I looked up with a stern look. "Stacey," I said. "Yes, sir?" She said, as she leaned down to to place my coffee on my desk, giving me a view of her cleavage. I rolled my eyes.

She looked up and sent me a flirty smile. "How many times have I told you to knock before walking in?" I asked with a blank look. She's always been trying to hit me up. But sorry not sorry, I don't swing that way.

"Too many times sir, maybe you should punish me, get in it in me," She said with a giggle at the end. I rolled my eyes once again. I've wasted my breathe on her.

"You're dismissed," I said, looking back at my work. I heard her huff and stalk out of my office.

I took a sip of my coffee as I finished signing yet another contract. Needing to do all the papers on my desk before I leave so I'm not worrying about it on my holiday.

Oh I can't wait! Since Justin was due in the six week/ Christmas holidays, we've decided to travel now before we can't. Well Justin. I don't want to be travelling with our new born. It's not good for the baby.

I jumped startled out of my worried thoughts as I heard a slam and two voices raised.

"What do you mean, I can't come in?"

"Sir, Mr. McCann is busy," Stacey's squeaky voice said. I rolled my eyes. I don't know why I hired her.

Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Jason!" My very pregnant fuming boyfriend shouted at the door. I couldn't help but smile as he had a protective hand on his belly.

"Baby," I smiled. His eyes softened as my smile. I motioned for him to come to me.

Justin smiled and slammed the door behind him, hitting Stacey's face. "Wtf!" She cried. Probably broke her fake nose?

"What's up, my love?" I asked as Justin took a seat, straddling my lap. I wrapped my arms around his back, holding him in place. He leaned forward as much as he could, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Well for one, that assistant must live under a rock," He huffed, looking into my eyes. I laughed. "Why do you say that?" I asked.

"She's doesn't even know who I am! Not being conceited but yeah!" He said, his eyebrows furrowing. I laughed, it's true though. "That, she must do," I said agreeing. I mean look, it's Justin Bieber.

"Two, I came here for some midday fucking in the office with my lovely boyfriend because I'm like really horny," He informed. My eyes widened as he just said that so causally out loud. His mood changing so sudden.

My eyes meet his. They were so full of lust. His hips grinding against mine. I moaned. As he caused friction.

"And three, I'm hungry, so after our midday fucking, we can grab a bite yeah?" He said. I just nodded to induced by the way he was moving his hips.

"I'm soo sorry, for swearing my little baby!" He said quickly, looking down at his round bump that was in between us. I chuckled. "Don't teach the kid too young,"

Don't Separate Our Destiniesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें