Chapter 40

IN HONOUR OF THIS BOOK TURNING A YEAR OLD!❤️👏🏽 

Please also read the note published after this chapter😊

26th January, 2025 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Daddy! Papa! I'm so excited!" Jake cheered in his car seat.

I smiled as I turned around. "I know baby, can't wait for the fireworks tonight?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled. Fireworks were always the icing on the cake for him, which is why he'd always loved going to celebration because at the end there would be fireworks.

"Babygirl, are you excited for today?" Jason asked while driving, looking in the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah Papa! This is gonna be my first Australia Day celebration!" She grinned.

"It's gonna be great, Jadey!" Jake said smiling.

"Well guess what? We're almost there," Jason notified.

They cheered while looking out the tinted window. Jason and I decided instead of going to Bondi Beach, where there would be loads of people and basically the only activity was swimming in the water and floating on a giant thong. Or the in harbour on a boat for the day.

Instead we're going the regatta. Yes, there would also be a lot of people but a lot more activities, such as rock climbing, jet skiing, canoeing just to name a few.

"Judah asleep?" I asked. Jake looked next to him. "Yeah daddy," He answered. I nodded and turned around in my seat.

Jason reached over and grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers through mine and set them on the console.

I looked up and sent him a smile. "I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I replied. He smiled and looked back on the road.

I looked out the window to see the side mirror, seeing my bodyguards right behind. Just incase we get attacked, especially with Judah, I'm very cautious.

------------------------

"We're here!!" Jake cheered as soon as Jason parked the car.

"Wait til Mikey comes babe," Jason said. He pouted but soon Mikey came to Jason's side.

"Please just make sure no one comes running and attacking us," Jason said. "Yes sir,"

"Okay babies, let's go," Jason said before getting out.

"Ready babygirl?" I asked as I opened her door. She nodded. "Yeah daddy,"

She climbed down. "Go walk over to Papa," I said.

I leaned into the car to see Judah was awake. "Hey babyboy! Did you have a good sleep?" I asked pitching my voice higher.

He gurgled and smiled around his pacifier, which we had recently given him this week. His beautiful eyes brightening. Judah was born with sectoral heterochromia which his right eye is fully blue while his left is mostly blue but has a section at the bottom a light brown. It's honestly beautiful. (an: decided to change his eye colour because, I've planned his character out😌)