Chapter 19

The next morning would be the hardest part.

It was easy giving in to their desires, but it was always the aftermath that sucked. Harry realized she was a virgin, and was grateful because his blood would boil at just the thought of the dark haired boy he'd seen with Vienna touching her. He was glad he was the only one to hold her, kiss her til they lost their breaths, make love to her til her voice grew hoarse from moaning so loud, touch her in places no one would ever explore, hear her crying out his name so desperately as she rode her high and go limp in his arms, falling asleep with a tired yet satisfied smile adorning her full lips.

There was no use denying it. He was a horrible person. He'd been an arrogant asshole for half his life and spent the other half punishing himself for his crimes and regrets. But for once in his pathetic life, he felt the need to be selfish again.

She was like a drug to him, the way her eyes would flutter up at him whenever he'd touch her was enough to drive him mad. No matter how hard she tried to convince him that she was no longer the innocent, silly girl she used to be there was still a naive curiosity in her sparkling blue eyes that told another story. He needed to protect her, and so he tainted her. Marked her as his. She will never be the same because of him.

So screw the aftermath, they were both pretty fucking happy with what happened the previous night and that was all that mattered right now.

As usual, he woke up before her. He kissed her forehead, cheeks, shoulders until she slowly woke up with a giggle, her nose crunching up and her laugh lighting up the dim house.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He whispered to his baby girl, caressing her back as he peppered her face with even more kisses.

"Morning.. Uh. I don't know if I should call you Daddy or Harry." She admitted nervously, fidgeting with her fingers. He smiled, she was so adorable when she was confused or embarrassed about something.

"You can call me Daddy." He murmured, his voice dripping with the thick grogginess it usually had in the morning, which made Vienna tingle in her tummy. She liked how easily he could turn her on, and just by the simplest of things.

She was so young and easily excited, that Harry couldn't help but feel an overwhelming desire to protect her and teach her the ropes of life. To him, she was a delicate piece of fine china, and he always had to be careful with her. To her, he was all she had and she did not mind risking herself for him. He made her feel like she mattered.

She used to feel this way for a young lad named Zayn, one whom she had met a year and a half ago in the most peculiar way; the internet. They had met over Omegle and had gotten along so well that they exchanged Skypes. They chatted every night for a few weeks until he had started to want more, and she didn't know better than to do as she was told.

Obviously, Harry hadn't known about their secret meetings until the day he had caught her with him and almost killed him out of rage. Vienna hadn't spoken to him since, until she discovered she was in the same school as him..

Then, no matter how much she tried, it was virtually impossible for her to avoid him. Especially after they were assigned as chemistry partners. Still, she was intent on doing what her Daddy told her to do and avoid him.

Until one day, because of their lack of communication leading to confusion in their assignment, their experiment in the science lab blew up and they were sent to the principal after having fought about it. But they never actually went to the principal.

"This is all your fault, I told you to hand me the chlorine instead of the sodium you idiot!" She yelled, flailing her arms around dramatically. She did not want to fail chemistry because of him.