Familiar Strangers

Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England with her best friend and sister Kiran. With younger cousin Kyle they sing for fun on there free time. Kiran, Kyle and Kai upload videos of themselves singing onto Youtube. They have a nice number of fans and are getting even more with every video they upload.

One Direction have been looking for an opening number for their summer tour for months. They haven't had any luck until a fan tweets them a video of three girls singing one of their songs. The band is amazed at their talent and call Simon up. Simon sees the video and is surprised at the potential they have. Kai, Kyle and Kiran are ecstatic about the opportunity but the opening gig is not a done deal. They will train for a month and if they live up to the potential Simon believes they posses then the gig is theirs. But what happens when Louis doesn't remember Kai and Kai can't seem to forget?! Feeling hurt she chooses to keep their past a secret but all secrets eventually come out. Will Louis remember her and the past they shared or will they be familiar strangers forever?

Trailer on the side!