La Playa

Authors Note:
So sorry for putting a authors note before but I am finally adding in a part with Eazy's point of view. I wanted to try something new :). If you guys like me writing in his point of view tell me :). Thanks so much for reading guys! Make sure you comment, like and follow :).
_______________
"I hope you don't mind. I thought we could just come here and chill. Talk you know." Eazy said as he pulled up to the beach.

"No, thats fine." I quickly told him.

He turned off the car and got out. I followed him out. He went and sat on the hood of his car looking out towards the water. I went and sat next to him. It was beautiful today. The water was blue as ever. People would give us weird looks as they passed by. Most were Mexicans and I already knew they were thinking that what was a girl like me doing with a guy like Eazy. People think that we shouldn't be with Black guys.

"So, tell me about yourself." Eazy said as he put his sun glasses on.

"Um well you know. I'm just a ordinary girl from a Mexican family." I said as I looked at him.

"Your siblings seem nice. Was it your moms who picked up the phone the other day?" He asked me.

"Yeah. That was my mom." I said as I looked out towards the water.

"She seemed nice. You like your parents?" He asked me.

"Yeah, of course. They're really strict though. They act like I'm 12 or something. They just do it because they care. I had a older brother named Matthew who passed away when he was 20 so my parents changed after that. He was the oldest out of all of us. It happened like 5 years ago and my parents still aren't over it. I don't blame them though." I explained to him.

"Damn, that's fucked up. How did he pass?" He asked me.

"He got shot. He was always in the streets and shit. He went in completely opposite directions then us." I explained to him.

"Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. So then you're in college or something?" He asked me as he looked over at me.

"Yeah. I'm studying to be a make-up artist and stuff." I explained.

"Oh that sounds dope." He said.

A ice cream truck was pulling up and Eric quickly got up. I looked at him as he walked up to the ice cream truck. I saw he bought two popsicles. He came back and sat down then handed me one.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"So what about you?" I asked as I bit a piece of my popsicle off.

"Me. Well you know. Black man from Compton." He said smiling.

"I heard you didn't want to rap but they kind of made you." I said laughing.

"Yeah, I was just supplying the money to be honest. Dre convinced me to rap. Best decision I made though. Jerry Heller helped me make my own label and shit. Life is really good right now." He said as he ate his popsicle.

"That's good. What did you do before all of the fame?" I asked.

"I was a drug dealer." Eazy said as he looked at me.

"Oh." I quietly said.

"Yeah. I had to do what I had to do to make it out, you know? Plus I got three kids I have to provide for." He explained.

"Wow. Three kids? How old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm 24." He quickly said.

"Damn. Well you look like you're an amazing father." I said smiling.

"Thanks." He quickly said.

We spent another 2 hours just talking about our life. It was already 6 pm and the sun was starting to go down. A couple of people recognized Eric and asked for autographs throughout the day but he was always really polite.

(Eazy's Point Of View!!!)
I sat there with Vanessa. Damn this girl was beautiful. Not like any other girl I've been with, and trust me I've been with many.

Here's the problem. Vanessa is just too good. I don't care about bitches. I just fuck them and move on. She's nothing like that. She's not a bitch or a whore. She's real but I'm not just about that.

I enjoyed just being here with her. I felt normal if that made sense. I'm always being hard and saying stupid shit but with Vanessa I feel like I got to be respectful and shit which is weird as fuck.

I really want to fuck Vanessa. She's so damn beautiful. She's just too damn good! She's in school and I'm not trying to fuck shit up for her. I know damn well if I fuck around with her I'm really going to end up hurting her. I can't be pinned down to just one female.

"Let me take you home." I finally told her.

"Yeah. Thanks." She quickly said.

We both got in my car and I started driving to her house. Soon we pulled up and I parked on the side walk.

"Thanks a lot. I really enjoyed tonight." She said as she smiled at me.

"No. It's no problem. I enjoyed tonight too." I quickly said.

"Well, I guess I'll talk to you later." She said.

I nodded my head. She took off her seat belt and was just about to open the car door when I grabbed her hand and turned her towards me. I gently grabbed her chin and put my lips against hers. It was like instant chemistry. The kiss got deeper but then I stopped myself. I quickly pulled away.

"Vanessa, I'm sorry." I said as I looked at my steering wheel.

"No. It's okay." She quickly said.

"Naw, you see I'm a fucking dog. I can't do this. You're just to good for me. I'm not like the type of guy you want, or need. I've been with a lot of women and I'm going to be with a lot more. I don't do this shit. I just fuck a bitch and move on to the next. I'm not trying to hurt you." I said then looked over at her.

She was looking straight ahead.

"It's okay. I understand though. But thanks Eric. I appreciate it. I hope you have a nice life though. It was nice knowing you." She said then she smiled at me.

She opened her door and closed it. She started to walk towards her house. She opened her front door and walked in.

"Shit!" I said loudly then turned the car back on and drove off.

Damn this girl makes me feel so different.