Stressful Lies

A\N: So a lot of you guys were asking where Eric was.... Here you go guys! Thanks again for taking the time to read this :)
___________

*3 weeks Later!*
May 1992

(Vanessa's POV!)
"Take a drink with me." Jeanine told me smiling.

"No I can't." I quickly told her.

"Why?" She asked me confused.

Oh shit, I can't tell her I'm pregnant. I am 8 weeks pregnant and my baby is doing great. I still didn't want to tell people because I want to make sure I am in the safe zone. Then again this is the furthest I've come in all my pregnancies.

"I'm taking this medication. I can't drink." I lied.

She looked at me suspiciously.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She slowly asked me.

I looked at her shocked.

"What the hell!" I quickly said.

"You're a horrible liar." She told me laughing.

She quickly walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations Vanessa. You don't understand how happy I am for you." She said as she hugged me.

"Thank you." I told her smiling.

"How far along are you?" She asked me.

"8 weeks." I told her smiling.

"You're fucking kidding me? You've kept it quiet all this time?" She asked me shocked.

"Yeah. Eric doesn't even know. Doctor told me I should wait to tell people. In till I'm at least 12 weeks. He told me I couldn't lift anything heavy or have stress. These weeks are really critical." I explained to her.

"You have that glow already. Don't worry Vanessa. That baby is going to be perfectly fine." She told me smiling.

We continued to talk about how I found out I was pregnant. Jeanine already looked so excited and happy for me. As we were talking I heard a knock on the door. I quickly walked over to the front door and opened it. There was a young girl holding a little girl that looked to be about 8 months.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked her.

"You're Vanessa Wright?" She asked me.

"Yes I am." I quickly replied to her.

"Is Eric home?" She asked me.

"No. I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked her confused.

"My name is Tracy. I'm looking for Eric. You need to tell him he needs to come and see his daughter. It's been more then a week and he hasn't come to see her. He told me not to fucking come down here but he obviously thinks I'm not serious." She said.

Daughter? What the hell is she talking about. Jeanine walked up behind me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked the girl confused.

"This is Eric's baby girl. I know you guys are married and shit but he hasn't come to see his daughter. I'm tired of him just giving me excuses." She quickly said.

I felt my heart go down to my stomach. What's going on? How is this Eric's daughter? We're married.

"He obviously cheated on you. That's why my baby girl is here if you really don't understand what's going on. I need you to tell him to come and see his daughter." She told me.

"What?" Jeanine asked.

I felt frozen. I couldn't say anything.

"I'll tell him." Is all that came out.