Backstage

Authors Note:
So sorry guys for putting a note before this. I just wanted to explain to you guys that I had to change the "setting" I guess? So in this chapter it's 2 months later which obviously means Eric and Vanessa have been dating for 2 months lol. I'm going to be doing that a lot because if not I'm gonna run out of ideas lol. So I really hope you guys don't mind! Tell me what you guys think. Thanks to everyone who is reading, liking and voting! Means the word to me! :)
____________
*2 Months Later!*
(Vanessa's POV!)
Things are going great. Eric and I are still together. I thought we weren't going to last but it's been two months and we're still going strong. Things have been difficult with my parents though. They met Eric a while ago and I'm pretty sure they didn't approve. I honestly don't care because I've listened to them my whole life. I'm still going to school so it's not like I'm doing anything bad.

Jeanine started dating Ren too. Almost every weekend we spend it with the guys. I'm really happy. Eric treats me so good. I thought he was going to hide me away and not care about me but wherever we go, he tells people I'm his girl. I get the biggest smile on my face when he does that.

Eric and I did it last month... I was really trying not to give it. It's just, he's so sexy. Literally! I was scared if I did do the deed with him he would get tired of me and move on but he's still here by my side.

The only thing I don't like is that they're going on tour now... I'm sad because he's going to be away for a long time. He promised he would fly me out to one of their performances though.

Today N.W.A was having a concert in Los Angeles so Jeanine and I decided to go. Once we were there Jerry Heller lead us backstage to where the guys were. All the guys were sitting down talking in a circle. Eric was the first one to look up at us. A smile went across his face.

"Hey. Nice seeing you two here." He said as he stood up.

"We came to support." Jeanine said smiling.

Eric walked up to me and put his lips against mine. He pulled away and then put his mouth by my ear.

"Well I'm glad you're here. You look great." He whispered in my ear which made me smile.

"Get a fucking room!" Cube said laughing.

"Man shut the fuck up!" Eric quickly said.

Jeanine went over to go sit on Ren's lap.

"We got one hour. Make sure you guys are ready." Jerry told the guys.

"Come on." Eric told me then grabbed my hand and started leading me out of the room.

"Damn, yall too comfortable already!" Cube said laughing.

We ignored him and kept walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I followed him.

"To my car. It's outside in the back." He said smiling.

"Why?" I quickly asked confused.

"I just gotta talk to you." He quickly said.

We finally made it to his Chevy Impala. He got in the back seat and sat down.

"Lay down. Like last time." He said smiling.

I loved when we did this. We would just sit in the back seat. Well I would lay my head on his lap and look up at the sky and just talk to Eric. I got in and laid down. My feet were hanging off the car a little bit. I looked up at the dark sky. It was beautiful. There was so many stars. Eric put his arm around me.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to be alone with you." He said smiling.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"When you gotta be home tomorrow?" He asked me.

"In the afternoon." I quickly told him.

"Ight then." He said.

We just sat there in silence for a while. I could tell Eric was looking at me. He slowly leaned in and put his lips against mine. The kiss got deeper but he pulled away.

"We're leaving next week to Detroit." He quickly said.

"I know. Are you going to miss me?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said as he looked at me.

"Talk to me." I said as I snuggled next to him.

"About what?" He said laughing.

"I don't know, I just want to hear you. I love your voice." I said as I smiled up at him.

He started to laugh so much so I nudged him.

"How's it going in school?" He asked me laughing.

"Great. I got my certificate. I'm just going to keep going to learn how to cut hair and stuff." I told him smiling.

"That's good." He said.

"Eric!" We heard Jerry yell.

"I'm right here! I'll be right there." Eric quickly responded.

"Let's go." He told me smiling then gave me a peck on the lips.

We both got up and started walking inside.

"You ready?" Dre asked Eric as we walked in.

"Yeah nigga." Eric quickly said.

We all walked up the stairs.

Dre was the first person to go up on stage to set up. The crowd was going crazy. Dre started announcing everyone. 'We Want Eazy' was playing in the background. All the crowd was yelling his name.

"Okay. Enjoy yourself babe." Eric said then gave me a peck on the lips.

Dre said his name and then he walked on stage.

Eric looked really happy on stage. The rest of the night I just enjoyed my time watching the guys on stage.