Offspring

A/N:
Soo sorry about this chapter if you guys get confused. I had to find a way to put in Eazy's other children and this is the only way I could do it.... So I hope you guy's don't mind! Sorry for making this boring and short! I'm updating another chapter later on though :)
_________
*5 Months Later!*
October 1989

(Eazy's POV!)
"What the fuck!? Now it turns out I got three more!" I screamed.

"Well damn E, what the fuck did you except. You got 2 from one girl and then another one from another girl." Dre quickly told me.

"How come they didn't tell me from the start? Shit man! I got Vanessa. How am I gonna tell her I got three more kids!?" I asked as I sat down.

"You had those kids before her." Dre quickly told me.

I put my head down and covered my face with my hands. Fuck man. Now all of a sudden baby momma's are coming out and telling me I got more kids. Why the fuck didn't they tell me from the start? I'm not a fake motherfucker. I'm going to take care of my kids but damn. I met my kids and they all do look like me. I'm not one to question my kids because I know I was with their mothers. Money is never a problem either. I take care of my responsibilities. I just don't know how to tell Vanessa. 

We've been together for a year now. I can't believe time went by that fast. It's pretty crazy to think about it. I'm kind of nervous to tell her. I love my kids but I love Vanessa and I'm scared she's going to leave me or some shit. How is she going to handle that I got 6 kids now?

"Don't stress about it E. Just fucking chill. You know Vanessa. She ain't care about that shit. She loves your other three kids." Dre told me.

"Yeah, but it's another three kids... We just lost one." I quickly said.

Just as I got up and started walking around I heard the door to the studio open. I looked up and Vanessa walked in with a smile on her face. God this woman was beautiful. She turned 21 just last month.

"Hey babe. Hey Andre." She said as she smiled at us.

"What's up Vanessa." Dre said as he got up and hugged her.

She came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"What's wrong?" She asked as I sat down and looked down at my hands.

"I'm gonna step out real quick." Dre quickly said and walked out.

We just sat their in silence. Vanessa grabbed my chin and made me look at her.

"You have something to tell me?" She asked me confused.

"Well, I do actually. I recently um ran into one of my ex's and she told me she had a kid. Well that kid is mine. Then my other ex turns out she has two of my kids." I said as I looked at her.

"What?" She asked me.

"I didn't know they were mine but I always had a doubt. They denied me them. They told me they weren't mine. We did one of those fucking test and all three of them are mine." I explained to her.

"This was before me?" She asked as she looked down.

"Yeah. They were all before you! I wouldn't fucking do you like that." I quickly told her.

"I don't care. You know I love your kids." She said as she looked up at me.

"But it's six now." I quickly said.

"I don't care. I'm with you, you're with me. I love your kids. I just don't want you going behind my back." She said.

"Naw, I would never do that." I told her and grabbed her hand.

"You don't have to worry Eric. I love you." She said as she smiled at me.

She leaned in to kiss me. 

"So, when do I meet them?" She asked me smiling.

A huge smile went across my face. This woman is beyond perfect.