Dominick

*One Month Later!*
January 1993

(Eazy's POV!)
"You're 7cm dilated Mrs.Wright. Just 2 more centimeters and you're going to start pushing." The doctor told Vanessa. 

I was sitting down beside her. I grabbed her hand and locked my fingers between hers. She was actually pretty relaxed. She got her epidural like 45 minutes ago so she's doing really good. I looked over at the clock. It was 4:27am. Vanessa's water broke at 8pm yesterday so she's been in labor for 8 hours now.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She quickly told me.

We heard a knock on the door and then Jeanine walked in with Vanessa's mom behind her. A smile went across Vanessa's face.

"Hey. Finally you two are here." Vanessa told them.

"Sorry. We got caught up in some stuff but we're here. How's the baby?" Jeanine said.

"2 more centimeters and she's pushing." I told her.

"Wow. He's coming." Vanessa's mom said smiling.

"Yeah finally." Vanessa quickly said.

We all kind of spread out in the room. We were trying to give Vanessa some space. An hour passed and the doctor finally came in. He went to go check how Vanessa was doing. God it looked painful whatever he was doing to her.

"You're ready Vanessa." Dr.Mason told her.

"Oh shit." I accidentally said.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"Sorry." I quickly said and walked over to Vanessa.

The Doctor called in two nurses. He started to put on his scrubs. They made me put some on too. Jeanine grabbed her video camera. The doctor sat down in his chair.

"Okay Mr.Wright, you're going to hold her right leg." He told me.

The nurse helped me and soon everything was ready. Oh God... I was honestly scared. I've never been to any of my kids births. I mean I was there but not in the room. I looked at Vanessa and smiled.

25 minutes passed of Vanessa pushing. I could tell she was already really tired.

"You can do it babe." I told her.

"There's the head." I heard the doctor say.

I quickly looked over. Sure enough there was the head. I swear I got dizzy. I think they noticed..

"You okay Eric?" Jeanine asked me

I quickly got myself together.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine." I quickly said.

I think Vanessa only pushed 4 more times when I heard the cry. My baby boy's first cry.

"Mr.Wright cut the umbilical cord." Dr.Mason told me.

He helped me and I cut the cord. They put Dominick on Vanessa's stomach. He was crying so loudly. Vanessa had tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

"Finally." She told me smiling.

Jeanine was recording us. I looked at my son. He's perfect. He didn't look like me. Just my lips and my nose but he looked just like his mom. I'm happy he looks like Vanessa. He's going to have all of the good qualities. From her looks to her kind heart. I kissed Dominick's cheek. I felt tears swell up in my eyes.

"I love you Dominick." I whispered as I kissed his forehead.

The nurses took him away to clean him off and make sure he was okay. He weighed 7lbs and 4oz. I grabbed Vanessa's hand and kissed it.

"Thank you Vanessa." I told her.

Soon the nurse came over and gently handed me Dominick. He was wide awake. I noticed he had Vanessa's Dads eyes. I smiled down at him. I love all my kids to death but this is the first one where I actually saw be born. I got to hear his first cry. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I carefully wiped them away. Jeanine was recording me.

"Say Hi Eric." She told me smiling.

I waved at the camera and moved so she could see Dominick.

"Dominick is here. I love you baby boy." I said to the camera.

I walked over to Vanessa and gently handed her Dominick. We all took a picture together. I'm glad that everything went well. I waited 9 months to hold him and now he's finally here.
-------

*4 Months Later!*
May 1993

I sat on the couch and listened to 'Fuck With Dre Day'. Shits really going to start getting ugly. Now I really know what Suge did to me was Dre's fault. He was behind everything. Looking back at everything I should've known. I lost connection to everyone. The only one that actually stayed was Yella but he's off doing porn and shit.

I'm glad that I at least signed other groups. Their my main focus right now but with this diss, I got to come back. I can't really believe how much things have changed. Sometimes I start to wonder if it was my fault why all this shit happened. I'm to fucking stubborn though to even accept it.

I got up and turned off the radio. I walked upstairs to the nursery and saw Vanessa sitting on the rocking chair with Dominick. She didn't notice I was there. I just looked at her. She looked so happy holding him. The best thing is knowing that Vanessa is truly happy.

I quickly went into our bedroom and grabbed the video camera. I slowly walked over and started to record her. A couple of minutes passed when she finally looked up.

"What are you doing?" She asked me smiling.

"I'm capturing this beautiful moment. Say Hi." I told her.

"Hi. Say hi to daddy." Vanessa said as she moved Dominick so I could record him.

She slowly stood up and walked over to me. She grabbed the camera and then gently handed me Dominick. She started to record me. I kissed Dominick's nose.

"This is daddy's boy. Even though he look like his momma." I said as I looked at her.

"He's going to be a momma's boy." Vanessa said laughing.

I looked down at Dominick.

"No, you're for sure going to be a daddy's boy. Right?" I quietly told him.

Vanessa turned the camera off and put it down.

Dominick is now 4 months old and we couldn't be happier. All the kids have come to meet their new baby brother. We've had all 7 of them come and stay over. Plus with Dominick it was pretty crazy but Vanessa is just such a natural mother that its no biggie to her.

Dominick started to cry so Vanessa gently grabbed him. Right when she started to carry him he stopped crying.

"That's not fair." I quickly said.

"I told you he's a momma's boy." She told me laughing.

"Well babe, I got to go to the studio. You're gonna be okay here?" I told Vanessa.

"Yeah, be careful." She told me.

I leaned in to give her a kiss. I gave Dominick a kiss on the forehead then walked out. I walked downstairs and then got in my car.

I got to go to the studio to fucking get back at Dre... I'm not just going to leave it like this...