Happy Birthday

*September 7, 2015*

(Vanessa's POV!)
I put on my Eazy-E shirt on and looked in the mirror. Today is Eric's 51st birthday. I just stood there and looked at myself. Soon I heard a knock on my door. Henree walked in.

"Hey Ma." She told me smiling.

"Hey." I told her.

She came up to me and gave me a hug. All the kids were coming over to celebrate Eric's birthday. I was feeling really sad today. I always feel like this whenever it's his birthday or on March 26.

"You okay?" Henree asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go see your brothers and sisters." I told her smiling.

We walked out of my room and walked out to the backyard. All the kids were here with their families. All the grandkids were running around or in the pool. Seeing everyone together made me smile.

"Hey Ma!" Erica told me smiling.

"Hey. Glad you all are here." I said out loud to everyone.

The only person that I didn't see was Erin. I went inside the house and started to take out the burgers so we could cook them. I went outside and handed Eric Jr. the plate. He looked at me confused.

"You're helping me grill today." I told him smiling.

"Fine." He quickly said.

While Eric Jr. cooked the burgers I went to the kitchen and started to cut up the vegetables. Soon I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly ran over to open it. Erin was here.

"Hey. I'm glad you're here." I told her smiling.

"I wasn't going to miss my Daddy's birthday party." She told me smiling.

"Well come on in. Everyone is outside." I told her.

We walked back outside together. Once everyone saw Erin they got quiet.

"It's okay. Enjoy your time here. We're going to the cemetery in like 2 hours, after we eat." I told her.

Erin walked over to Henreee and Daijah. I think she was apologizing. I smiled at them. I walked back to Eric Jr.

"How's it going?" I asked him.

"Great. I haven't burned anything yet." He told me laughing.

"Ma do you need help with anything?" Sharon asked me.

"No it's okay. We got it." I quickly told her.

I went back inside and starting to take out all the chips, sodas, and vegetables. I took them outside and put them on the table. Eric Jr. was already done with the burgers and hotdogs.

"Okay guys! Everything is ready!" I said out loud.

All the kids started to run over. We helped all the little kids get situated and then we sat down to eat. It felt really good to have all my family together. I just sat back and watched everyone. I loved to see them laugh and talk to each other.

"Mom, you're not going to eat?" Dominick asked me breaking my train of thought.

"Um, yeah." I quickly said.

We all sat together and ate. Once we were done we gathered some things and we all decided to go to the cemetery. I made Daijah hold the cake. We all got into separate cars and started to drive to Whittier. It was a 35 minute drive but we finally made it. We pulled up into the cemetery and then stopped. We all got out and started to walk to Eric's burial. It was a huge crowd of us so some people were staring at us confused. Once we made it Eric's tombstone was surrounded with pictures. He has 40's and a Compton hat on it. His fans had already came here to celebrate his birthday. I looked down at everything and smiled.