Friends

A/N: So some people messaged me and asked me to put a picture of Vanessa. I had no pictures to put up because I've just never come across a girl who I think looked how I imagined Vanessa to look in my head lol. Sooo a HUGEEE shoutout to i-r-i--s . I described Vanessa to her and she found a girl that is so similar to what I imagined! So please go and follow her, read her amazing story 'On The Run' :)
Thank you again!
____________
*3 weeks later!*
(Vanessa's POV!)
Things are a lot better. I'm focusing on Eric and I. I still feel bad about my baby but I know that I wasn't ready yet. I feel more at peace. Sometimes I catch myself getting sad but I try not to think about it anymore.

N.W.A is back in Compton. They've been back for about a week now and it's nice having Eric around.

I've been working a lot at the salon so I haven't seen him as much as I would like. I was at my job cutting a ladies hair when my co-worker Leslie came up to me.

"Hey Vanessa, there's two guys looking for you in the front." She told me. 

I told the lady I would be right back and went to the front of the salon. There was Dre and Cube standing at the door. I quickly walked up to them.

"Hey guys what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Naw, nothing. We just came to see how you were." Cube quickly said.

I took a deep breath. I thought something had happened to Eric. I told them to follow me to the back. They sat down in empty chairs as I continued to cut the womens hair.

"Eric told you guys where I work?" I asked them.

"Yeah, he mentioned it to us a couple times." Dre replied.

"So, what's going on?" I asked them.

I already knew why they were here.

"Listen, Eric told us what happened a long ass time ago. He went straight to us after it happened. We just wanted to check on you. I personally really care about you. You're Eric's girl and we're like brother." Cube said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I've never seen Eric like this. He really likes you. When that whole thing happened he told us. He didn't want us telling you though. He didn't want you to stress out and shit. We just wanted to check on you, see for ourselves that you're good." Dre explained to me.

"Guys, thank you. I'm fine. I was depressed for a while but you know. Life goes on." I told them.

"Yeah well we just wanted to come and show some love you know. I don't think Eric should know we were down here though. He really didn't want us talking to you about this." Cube told me.

"You don't have to worry about it." I told them smiling.

I finally finished the ladies hair and charged her. I went back to where the guys were.

"So how did you guys get here?" I asked them.

"One of my boys dropped us off. My cars in the shop." Dre replied.

"Well I'm done already. I'll take you guys home. Or to the studio if thats where you wanna go." I told them.

"Yeah can you take me to the studio." Dre quickly said.

"Man, just take me to my crib." Cube said.

I nodded my head and started to get all my stuff together. I said bye to all my co-workers and walked out with the guys behind me. We made it to my car and got in.

"Eric needs to get you a new car." Cube said as he sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey, have respect for this car. This is my baby. I bought her with my own money. Plus, I don't need Eric to buy me anything." I quickly said.

They both stayed quiet. I started to drive and soon we were on the highway going to Compton. It was a 30 minute drive but we made it to the studio. Right as I pulled up Eric was standing outside with Jerry.

"Damn." Cube quickly said.

"Vanessa? What are you doing here?" Eric said as he walked up to my window.

"Um, just came to drop Dre off." I quickly said.

"Yeah, I can see that. They were with you?" He asked me.

"Yo Eazy. We went to go see her at her job." Cube quickly said.

"Why?" Eric asked.

"Man, we just were checking up on her. We haven't seen her in more then 3 weeks." Dre said.

Eric didn't look sold. He looked at all three of us with a suspicious look.

"Okay? You taking Cube somewhere else?" He asked me.

"She's taking me to my house." Cube told him.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow babe?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'll stop by here. Bring you something to eat." I told him smiling.

"Okay, sounds good." He said.

He bent down and kissed me.

"You be careful. I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I told him smiling.

Dre got out of the car and I waited till they all walked into the studio. I started to drive towards Cube's house.

"You guys really like each other. It's nice seeing Eric happy. All his other baby momma's are crazy as fuck and they do him bogus." Cube said as he looked out the window.

"I don't know much about that. We don't really talk about it. I'm not his wife or anything so I'm just here to support him." I explained to him.

"I started talking to this girl. I mean I've known her for a while but now we're just starting to hit it off." Cube said as he looked at me.

"Well that's good. You asked her to be your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Naw, not yet." He quickly replied.

"Well you like her don't you?" I asked him.

"Well yeah." He replied.

"Okay then, ask her." I told him.

He just nodded at me. I pulled up in front of his house.

"Hey Vanessa, thanks a lot. Don't let it be 3 weeks in till I see you again. Take care of yourself." Cube told me.

"Yeah, thanks a lot for stopping by. You know you can go and talk to me whenever." I told him smiling.

He nodded at me then got out of my car. I waited in till he went into his house and then I drove off.

I liked getting closer to Eric's friends. I thought I was just Eric's girl but I'm glad I made friends that care about me.