Newlyweds

*2 Weeks Later!*
(Eazy's POV!)
"I'm kind of sad to be back here." Vanessa said as we got our luggage.

"We're home." I quickly told her.

"Yeah, but I loved Hawaii. I didn't want to leave." She said as she looked at me.

"We'll go back." I said as I smiled at her.

Once we got our luggage we started to walk outside. I looked around and found Ren and Yella. We walked up to them.

"Yo!" I said as I walked up to them.

"Hey nigga! How was it? Hey Vanessa." Ren said as we hugged them.

"It was good. Real hot but it was nice." I told them.

"Vanessa you look tan." Yella told her.

"Yeah for once in my life." Vanessa said smiling.

They helped us with our luggage and we walked out to Yella's car. Vanessa and I got in the back seat. She leaned against me and put her head on my arm. I could tell she was really tired. I grabbed her hand and put my fingers between hers.

Being married is actually really good. I still can't believe it most of the time but I'm getting use to it. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life. The reception was fun. It was nice to have all our family together. The honeymoon was even better. Vanessa made me try a bunch of stuff like scuba diving and snorkeling. She's really outgoing and I don't think she was scared of drowning and shit but I was.

I looked over at Vanessa and she was already sleeping.

"Take us to the new place." I quietly told Yella.

"Already?" He asked me.

"Yeah nigga. I made sure everything was going to be ready by the time we got back. Jerry took care of it." I quickly told him.

"Where's Dre anyways?" I asked them.

"He's at the studio." Ren replied.

While we were away the boys started working on some new stuff so I'm going to be really busy.

It was an hour drive to get from the airport to Calabasas but we finally pulled up in front of our new house. Vanessa knows nothing about it.

"Damn, it's nice." Yella said as we pulled up.

I turned to Vanessa and gently woke her up.

(Vanessa's POV!)
I opened my eyes. I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep. I looked out the window. I don't think I've ever been here.

"Where are we?" I asked confused.

"Calabasas." Eric told me smiling.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just step out." He said then grabbed my hand.

We got out of Yella's car and stood on the sidewalk. There was a beautiful house in front of us. I still looked around confused.

"Eric can we just go home." I told him.

"We are." He told me smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

I really don't know what he was talking about.

"We're home Vanessa. This is our new home." He said as he pointed at the house.

"You're lying." I quickly told him.

He started to look through his pockets. He took out a pair of key.

"No." I quickly said shocked.

He ran to the front door and started to open it. Sure enough it opened.

"Go Vanessa. It's your new house." Yella said behind me.

I slowly walked up. The house was beautiful. The design of the house was so unique. There was two fountains and they were beautiful. There was plants everywhere.

"Eric. You're kidding me." I said once I went up to him.

"No I'm not babe. Come inside. It's all set up. Literally, there's nothing in our old house. Everything is ready here." Eric said as he grabbed my hand.

We walked in and I fell even more in love. I seriously can't believe this. Everything was perfect. It was my dream house. I couldn't even say anything. I had a huge smile on my face.

"Come on." Eric said as we walked more into the house.

The kitchen was so perfect. The back yard was even better. There was a beautiful view and we had a huge pool.

"I want to show you your office." Eric told me smiling then grabbed my hand.

We quickly walked inside and went upstairs. We walked into a room and it had a desk, computer, paintings on the walls and other chairs.

"This is yours. For whatever you want to use it for. Since I know you like to get your head straight by looking out the window, I gave you this room." Eric explained to me.

I went over and sat by my desk and sure enough the view from my window was beautiful. I was speechless.

"Babe. I don't know what to say." I quickly told him.

"You don't have to say anything Vanessa. This is our new home. I know its like an hour away from your parents and your job but we'll make it work." He told me smiling.

I went up to him and hugged him.

"You don't understand how happy I am Eric. Thank you. I wasn't expecting this." I said as I hugged him.

"It's your house too babe. In fact it's under your name. You're the owner of this house." He told me.

I couldn't believe this. This is my house. This is where we were going to raise our children.

"I love it." I told Eric smiling.

"Good, I was hoping you would." He said then leaned in to kiss me.

I swear I have the best husband in the world.