Picking Up The Pieces

*2 Weeks Later!*
(Vanessa's POV!)
Things aren't so good. Last week I got my baby taken out of me. It's an emotional pain I've never felt before. I felt similar when my brother passed away but this was different. This was my baby. I was getting excited. Eric was going to be by my side and we were going to raise that baby together. No one ever knew I was even pregnant except Jeanine and Eric.

I've been really depressed. I feel like I can't eat, sleep or do anything for that matter. I spend most of my time just sitting at my desk looking out the window. My parents think I got the flu or something.... If only they actually knew what pain I was in.

Eric's been around. He's in and out of the studio but he checks up on me when my parents aren't home. Jeanine's been with me most of the time too. I was laying down when I heard a lot of stuff going on outside. I looked out my window and saw Eric standing there talking to my mom.

Oh crap...

(Eazy's POV!)
"She's really sick, I don't think you should go in. You might catch something. She'll call you when she's better." Vanessa's mom told me.

"No ma'am, I don't care. I just want to see my girl and make sure she's okay." I quickly told her.

"Her father does not allow you in the house. He's not home right now but he will be soon." She explained to me.

"I won't be long. I just need to see her." I told her.

Just as she was about to let me in Vanessa walked out of the house. She had her hair up and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She looked so pale.

"Vanessa. I wanted to check on you." I said as I walked up to her.

We sat down on the steps and her mom went inside to give us privacy.

"How you feeling baby?" I asked her.

"I'm okay." She quietly replied.

"Hey, I hate seeing you like this. What happened? You always looked so happy no matter what. You have the most beautiful smile and I haven't seen it in two weeks." I said as I looked at her.

"I just don't feel like I should be happy. Eric I was getting use to the fact we were going to have a kid together. I was starting to accept that whatever my parents would've done to me It wouldn't matter to me. I wanted that kid." She said as she covered her face and cried.

"I know you did. I wanted it too. You would've been the worlds best mother Vanessa. You know my moms always tells me that everything happens for a reason. Maybe we aren't ready. If you really wanna have one we can get out of here and try." I said as I looked at her.

She wiped her tears and a small smile went across her face.

"You're stupid. I don't want to try. I want to wait. I can't go through that again." She said as she looked at me.

"Okay. I'm here for you babe. I know you're hurting, I am too. I just want to let you know that. I'm going to be by your side picking up all the pieces. It's going to be hard getting rid of me now." I told her.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"I love you Eric." She told me.

"I love you too." I quickly told her then kissed her again.
______
A/N: sorry for the short chapter! Today is Eric's birthday! I'm probably going to upload another chapter today :). Tomorrow is my first day of school -.-. I'm a senior! Lol thanks again for everything!