Wedding Bells

*One Month Later!*
August 1990

(Vanessa's POV!)
I looked at myself in the mirror. I honestly looked beautiful. I've never seen myself like this. I am glowing. I'm so happy I can't believe it. There was a photographer taking videos and pictures of me.

Jeanine came over and fixed the train of my dress.

"Let's have the parents put on the veil." The photographer told me.

My parents stepped up. I sat on the chair and turned towards the mirror again. My Mom and Dad gently put my veil on as they recorded everything. It was covering my face so my dad put it back. I saw tears in his eyes.

"You are the most beautiful bride Vanessa." He said as tears went down his face.

I quickly wiped his tears away with my hand.

"Thank you Dad. I love you and Ma so much." I said as I hugged my parents.

I had Jeanine as my maid of honor and my bridesmaids were my little sister Crystal, and my co-worker Leslie. Jeanine and Dre were paired together, Ren and Crystal were a pair and lastly Yella and Leslie were a pair.

We were all changed and ready to go. Eric and I are getting married in a Catholic church. There was rooms for the men and woman to change. We were very careful not to see each other because it's bad luck.

For our colors we chose just plain black and white. All my bridesmaids wore a black dress.

I was already feeling butterflies in my stomach. I just wanted to marry Eric already.

"Okay! The guest are here. We have 5 minutes. Eric is walking up to the alter." Our wedding planner, Sarah said as she walked into our room.

All I saw was people running around. It made me feel even more nervous.

Erica and Sharon are our flower girls. They looked so cute in their dresses.

"Okay I need the maid of honor and bridesmaids to come out here. Find your pair and line up! I need the parents as well!" Sarah quickly shouted.

All the girls left and my parents did too. It was just me, Erica, Sharon and Sarah in the room.

"Okay everyone is lined up. Vanessa's brother will walk with her Mom. Her Dad is waiting for her by the door. Eric's parents are also lined up." I heard Sarah say into a little mic.

"Okay open the doors and start the music." I heard her say. I looked out and saw Chris and my mom start to walk.

Soon all the pairs were walking down the aisle.

"Okay Vanessa. Let's do this." Sarah told me smiling.

Erica and Sharon went in front of me. I slowly walked out of the room. My Dad came up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Ready?" He asked me smiling.

"Yeah." I quickly told him.

There was a piano player inside of the church and I heard the music start. Soon the girls started walking and throwing pedals on the floor. I grabbed my dad by the hand and we started to walk in. Everyone was standing up and looking at me. I felt my cheeks get red. I looked up at the front of the church and saw everyone lined up. I looked over at Eric. I felt like my heart stopped. He had a smile from ear to ear. I couldn't help but smile.

We finally made it up to the alter. My dad handed my hand to Eric.

"Take care of my daughter Eric." My dad told him.

"I will." He quickly said.

My dad and Eric hugged. It was great seeing this. When they were done Eric grabbed my hand and my dad went to go sit down. We slowly walked up to the priest. I looked over at Eric and smiled at him.

The ceremony was very intimate. The Priest told us many things about marriage. Soon it was time for us to say our vows. Eric and I decided to write our own vows so I am very nervous.

They handed us the wedding rings. I grabbed Eric's hand and the ring. I looked into his eyes.

"Today I take you to be my partner for life. I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you. In health and sickness, through sorrow and success, I give you my hand and my heart and promise you my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours. For all the days of my life." I said then put his ring on.

Eric looked into my eyes and smiled. He grabbed my hand and the ring.

"I Eric affirm my love to you, Vanessa as I invite you to spend the rest of your life with me. I promise to take care of you. You're the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I couldn't be more blessed. You love my children and they love you. I promise to be by your side. For richer or for poor, in sickness and in health. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always love and respect you." Eric said as he looked into my eyes then slid the ring on my finger.

I already had tears in my eyes. As tears went down my cheek Eric wiped them off.

"I love you Vanessa." He quietly said as he smiled at me.

"I love you too." I quickly told him.

"Eric Wright, you may now kiss your bride." The Priest said.

Eric got closer to me. He put his arms around me and leaned in. Once our lips touched it was like we were the only ones there. Everything was perfect. Everyone started clapping so we pulled away.

"Mr. and Mrs.Eric Wright!" The Priest said as we started to walk back down the aisle.

I had the biggest smile on my face. I'm married to Eric... I'm now Vanessa Wright.
__________
A/N: soo they finally tied the knot! I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's probably going to slow down for a while after this. The picture above is of Vanessa's dress, hair, veil and her flowers. I don't think we could put 2 pictures right??? I have a picture of Eazy in a suit and he looks 😍😍😍 lol. Well thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my fanfic! It means the world to me. Love you guys :)