Interview

*September 5, 2015*

(Vanessa's POV!)
Today I was in New York with Dre, Cube, Yella, and Eric Jr. We were going to do a interview with a radio station called The Breakfast Club. This one the first radio interview I've even done. I was a little nervous and I knew they were going to be asking me a bunch of questions. I think we're on the air for like a hour.

We all walked into the building together.

"Just remember you don't got to answer every question. You can kind of steer away from some." Dre told me as we were on the elevator.

All I did was nod. I was really tired from everything going on but I knew I had to do this. We finally made it into the station. 2 men and a women came up to us.

"Hey, I'm so happy you guys are here. I'm DJ Envy. This is Angela Yee and that's Charlamagne Tha God." DJ Envy said as he shook all of our hands.

Angela and Charlamagne came up to us and shook our hands too.

"It's a honor to be interviewing all of you today." Angela said smiling.

"We've been waiting for this." Cube said laughing.

"Well great! We're going to do the interview in a bigger room. We'll get all of you situated with your headsets and mics." Angela told us.

They led all of us in a big room. All the chairs were set up already. I took off my sweater and sat down next to Eric Jr. and Dre. I was feeling really nervous already. They came over and gave us our headsets and put microphones in front of us.

"We got like 3 minutes in till we go live. You don't got to worry about anything. It's just a normal conversation between all of us." DJ Envy told us smiling.

We all just nodded. Soon they were counting down the minutes and then seconds.

"Good morning everyone! This is DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. We are The Breakfast Club! We got some real special guest today! We have Dr.Dre, Ice Cube, DJ Yella, Eric Wright Jr., and Mrs.Vanessa Wright." He said smiling.

We all said hi into our mics.

"So to start this off I just wanted to congratulate all of you in the success of the N.W.A biopic 'Straight Outta Compton'. It was really such a good movie. I loved it." DJ Envy told us.

"Thanks man." Cube quickly said.

"Cube you produced it along with Dre and Vanessa?" Angela asked Cube.

"Yeah, we all produced it together." Cube told her.

"That's great. How was it working together? Did it feel good to be reunited again?" Angela asked.

"It was great. It felt like old times. We were all very excited for this. We put our thoughts together and made sure everything came out perfect. It was great being together again." Dre replied to her question.

"So Mrs.Wright, you got the chance to work with these great men. How was that for you?" Charlamagne asked me.

I quietly cleared my throat.

"It was great. I have been friends with them for a very long time and it was great getting the chance to bond with everyone." I said smiling.

"Are you happy with the outcome of the film?" He asked me.

"Of course. The actors worked very hard and I couldn't be happier with the film. It was great." I quickly said.

"Eric Jr. you got the chance to come on set and see everything that was going on. Did you feel proud to be part of all of this too?" DJ Envy asked Eric Jr.