Trouble

*One Year Later!*
May 1994

(Eazy's POV!)
Life is pretty good. My baby boy Dominick is now a year old. Time flew by quick. Vanessa and I are great. We're both really happy. Ever since Dominick got here things changed a bit. It's like Vanessa's mother instincts jumped in. She's so protective of Dominick and I don't blame her because it did take her a lot to get him. She explained to me not too long ago that when Dominick was born he became her everything. I wasn't offended... Vanessa is the worlds best mother, not only to Dominick but to all the other kids too.

9 months ago I released my diss track to Dre. I still got beef with all those motherfuckers. I had to get back at them some how. I'm pretty sure I got Dre though.

Yella is still doing his stupid shit and Ren is around but not as much anymore. They've all kind of went their own way.

I was sitting down in my office at the studio. Vanessa has been helping me out so much lately. She's here almost everyday with me. I'm teaching her a lot about Ruthless. Soon she'll be able to run it with me.

"Babe, I have to show you this." She said as she rushed into my office.

I looked at her confused. She looked really worried. She starting putting out papers in front of me. I noticed checks and contracts.

"All these checks were cancelled. These are all passed due. You're loosing a lot of money. Your artist are loosing a lot of money. Where is it going?" She said as she pointed everything out.

I had no idea what she was talking about. I looked at her confused.

"Eric, someone is taking this money. Jerry is writing these damn checks and canceling them. He hasn't paid any bills for the security either. Transportation as well. We're behind on so much." She explained to me.

What? Jerry wouldn't fucking do that.

"But Jerry is on top of everything. He paid everyone." I quickly said

"No Eric! Listen to me. Stop defending Jerry. He's fucking stealing money from you. He's writing out checks saying he's paying shit and then canceling them. He's keeping all that damn money!" Vanessa told me angrily.

I looked at everything. How the fuck have I been so stupid. No wonder everyone fucking left. Cube was right. Jerry is fucking stealing money from me. He took advantage of me. Of my label!

"Shit. Fucking Cube tried to warn me about this." I quietly said.

"I told you to look into it Eric. Look how many years have gone by." Vanessa told me.

"I know Vanessa!" I screamed at her.

I was so mad but I didn't mean to scream at her. She didn't even get scared or anything.

"Don't be screaming at me now Eric. I told you to fucking look into this! You just shoved me away. You lost your friends because of Jerry! I have no problem with them okay. They were your friends! They were your brothers. I warned you so many times. I can't believe it took this much time to figure it out." Vanessa told me angrily.

Ever since we went through that horrible stage in our marriage Vanessa changed a lot. She stands up for herself and tells me what she's really feeling. She doesn't care if it will make me feel bad or anything... I guess I changed her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I told her as I sat down in my chair.

I sat there and thought about everything. Vanessa was right. I should've looked into all this shit once everything started happening. Once I lost my brothers. I let all of this get ahead of me. I'm really such a fuck up. I sat there and my anger was just boiling up. I quickly got up and threw everything on my desk to the floor. Vanessa quickly flinched and got out of the way.