Aye Caspian

"Oh! Shut up!"

"Are you really asking me to shut up!?" exclaims Caspian back at you.

It's unusual see him mad, but you had obviously did it marvelously.

"We should had take the west route, anyone who thinks knows that!"

"Oh! Pardon me, miss I-know-everything! You wouldn't make that choice if you were at the council meeting last night!" You instantly get quiet. Council meeting? You didn't even knew that it was to have one at the ship! By Jove, Caspian didn't have invited you!

"Well, sorry your selfish man! I didn't knew about this stupid council!"

Reep makes a weird noise and you look at him, honestly apologising yourself to him, not to Caspian!

"Yes, I did!"

"I think I would remeber that!" Caspian starts to laugh. Every man on the ship gets confused.

"May I talk you, please?" He indicates the door of his cabinet, you go in without fear. Honestly you are hoping to punch him in the face since he...

"Bloody hell!" You mumble, remembering what he had told you two nights a go, after he...

"I bet you remember everything now." He says, the arms crossed against his chest.

"Yes..." you answer, timidly.

"Then you remember this."

You close your eyes when your lips touch each other. It was the best feeling ever, outside of the cabinet people were whispering and a lot of interjection of 'awws' could be heard.