Dawn Treader's Nightmare

Everything is dark. 

Around her, a thick black fog dulls her senses and again, her eyes close and hours passes by. (Y/n) wakes up on the ground. Her body aches as if it had been exposed to the bite of thousands angry bees. Her legs would not obey and when she manages to stand up, did not surprise herself to almost fall to the ground. But instead of falling, her body is held by two firm hands.

Man's hands hold her safe and then turns her body so she could face him. (Y/n) almost despairs herself as she sees Edmund's bruised face, hovering centimeters from hers. She's about to ask what had happened when there is a loud noise in the upper deck. It was like the roar of a beast, creeping as if searching for its next victim. Everything was so confusing! What was happening? Was that an attack? Maybe this is another test before reaching Ramandu's Island? However, at the moment, she is more concerned about the precarious situation of Edmund. The way (y/n) knew Edmund, she knows that the next thing he will do is rush to go kill the monster before more people get killed. (Y/n) looks back, finding Lucy still in her bed, asleep.

"You will not leave here." She says but Edmund had his hand on the sword. Her worst fear was actually happening. Seeing him in such conditions and having to face a monster, going to sacrifice himself so that others might live, little did he know that if he died, the heart of another person would also stop, her own heart.

Before she could stop him, Edmund places her sitting on the floor with her back against the wall and runs out the hall, rushing upstairs to the bow. It was not an intelligent thing to scream now, but even so the woman does, leaning against the wall to get up, going upstairs, crawling to reach the deck.

Edmund was lying in the middle of the place, the fallen sword at his side, his head turned to the other side.

"No..." she whispers, weakly. She feels her knees trumbling down. "Ed!" She shouts his name but in vain, the hot tears covering (y/n)'s cheeks as she stumbles to fall against Edmund. "Ed!" She yells again, still screaming desperately. Something holds her by the shoulders, and desperately, (y/n) tries to break free from the firm grip. The environment around her begins to change and, filled with fear, she keeps trying to break free from the embrace that kept her trapped into that scene.

"Y/n" someone calls, the voice seemed distant, as in a dream. The voice calls again, and slowly (y/n) opens her eyes, red from crying. In front of her, she sees Edmund, holding her by the shoulders, trying to wake her from the nightmare. "(Y/n), it was just a bad dream." He says to the woman, wiping away some of her tears as they ran down her cheek. The girl in a relief action, embraces the man in front of her. Edmund first does not understand what was happening, but slowly understands that differently from his nightmare about the White Witch, (y/n)'s nightmare was about losing the person who she loved.

Him. 

{Requested by @CarolynMurtha}