Battle Love

"They are here!" A faun shouts and you instantly looks up, the trumpets were being played and the war had been started. You hold your sword firmly but still, your arm is shaking and you fear the blade would feel out. How was that even possible? The telmarines wasn't expected to attack so soon! Your eyes scan the woods where they are coming from and out of sudden, someone else is on your side.

Rare were the occasions where you would see Peter nervous but now was one of this situations. His eyes carried a deep concern about the result of the war but both of you knew that you had to trust Aslan no matter what. He looks at you, the blonde hair messy and his lips were pressed against the other. You were about to say something when some dwarves came to ask reassurance for their King.

The war had started and you run towards the man dressed in iron armors. Your chest was being filled with adrenaline and suddenly you are attacking the men, cutting their heads off and eliminating the enemies of Narnia. You scream when a blade cuts your arm but you keep moving. Then, besides you, Peter appears once again, this time protecting you against one telmarine's blade.

"Well, thank you." You say and smile at him, who stays by your side till the arrival of the trees. You two had fought bravely, and the victory was now a matter of time. You watch as Peter's eyes got filled with joy and he stares back at you, smiling softly.

"You, my lady, are the most beautiful and brave woman I had ever met." You were about to make a joke about it when he holds you by your waist firmly and without any warning, meets your lips with his. "And I love you."