What if...

You are freaking out.

Caspian's idea seems to be non sense and could put the life of Peter on risk. You are already used to see him fight against the bad guys, and you know pretty well how fast he can defeat them, but this was different! It was Miraz, the terrible who they were talking about. He had years of experiences and would not conceive mercy in any case, how could they trust in a battle like that? 

Your facial expression probably is not one of the bests right now, there was a confusion of feelings inside of you that you could not be describe. At the same time that you know that the telmarines need this distraction until Lucy and Susan return with Aslan's help, you don't want Peter to get hurt.

"You don't have to do this." You exclaim while Edmund helps him to put his armor, he looks up to you, frowning. Edmund knew what you were been going through, and he suddenly pretends not to be listening the talk.

Peter was quiet, obviously thinking about his chances. He was a good fighter, and you were sure he could defeat Miraz but... what if he did not?

"You will win." you say, with the same conviction he had always talked to you when you used to doubt about your value.

He looks at you, doubting.

"How could you know that?" He asks, staring you. His eyes were filled with curiosity, but at the same time with that beautiful expression of confusion. In his eyes, every expression would be beautiful. Thinking about his chances, you were postive, but It could be the last chance to you had to do that, so you risked. Touching his lips with yours, he gets surprise but kiss you back.

"I just know."