Speechless

Why was he so stubborn!

Of course it could be a terrible ideia but still, was the best they had so far! They needed to give it a shot, and right now, Caspian was being a stupid arrogant prince- well- King! You start pacing back and forth, trying to ease your mind. Since the day you have met, it has always been like this. Never finding something in commom, never really trusting each other. And by the Aslan's mane! You are the most experienced warrior Narnia had ever seen since King Edmund!

You take a deep breath and turns on your heels just to face the tall man right behind you. Your eyes go big by the surprise but you recover yourself from it quickly, getting back your mad expression.

"You're so stubborn!"

"You're so confusing!"

You both say at the same time, and both get even madder.

"Stubborn?"

"Confusing?"

Again, you say it together. Your face grows red and he crosses his arms against his chest. Why did he look so... frustrated and sad? You frown and he sighs deeply, turning to speak again.

"The only reason I was against your idea is because it is too dangerous."

You frown harder.

"What's the matter? Everyone is aware of that! We all accept the risk of-"

He cuts your words with his own.

"I don't want to accept the risk of losing you!"

Oh.

When did that happen? And why were you blushing? For the first time in forever, you were speechless, you had no answer.

"I-"

"Just be safe out there." and saying this he walks away, leaving you completely shocked by the fact the King of Narnia cared for you more than he should.