Dare me?

You had been through so much things by Caspian's side. The sea monsters, telmarines, the giants on the north and some pissed dwarves. But nothing was compared to this. Your eyes stares at his while you both struggle to keep the eyes open wide. "I'm gonna win this time." He says forcing himself not to blink. You feel your eyes get dry and out of sudden, tears start to appear in the corner of it. You try your best to do not make any more effort as talk or make any other body movement, but Caspian seemed to be really in shape on that matter. He was smiling, to not say smirking, the eyes locked on yours while he played his fingers across the table that separate the two of you. After some more seconds, you finally give up and let the tear fall down your cheek, he laughs in victory and gets up to meet you where you were. "That's insignificant, I already won two others modalities, Cas." You mumbles while wiping away the tear.
He frowns and keeps smiling. "Who eats more chocolate and less time is not exactly a modality." He lift up an eyebrow and you can just smile by the memory. "Neither is this!" He crosses his arms against his chest, making a thinking expression. "Who holds a laugh for more time?" You nod. "Considered done."