The Perfect Horizon

The evening was quiet, the only sound you could hear was from the birds singing calmly and even them were already settling down to go to their nest.

        Cair Paravel was unusually quiet and that was surprisingly good. No music from balls or the sounds of blades meeting one another in a fight. Only the silence and then footsteps. You turn around to meet the gentle eyes of the King and his sweet smile. He stops by your side, the hands folded inside his pockets and a curious expression on his face. 

        You two only face the night for a while, none of you daring to end that silent moment of peace and comfort. After some minutes he shift his head to the side, facing you with a smile drawned on his face. 

        "I could get used to this." You say softly, changing your gaze from him back to the night. His presence was marvelous, when he was around you couldn't help but feel yourself safe and protected. But more than just that, you felt yourself special, almost... loved. Your eyes were still locked in the horizon when by sudden his arms rest on your shoulders, pulling you to him. He does not say a word and you don't complain either, his embrace calmed you even more. 

         You gently places your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes and just feeling his presence next to you. Peter's voice is relaxing when he says: "I aslo can get used to this."

x x x

  Hey guys! I know it makes ages since I don't post any chapter or update my other story. Life has been busy and only now I am returning to write Imagines! For those who have Instagram you can all follow me on the user @//daxn_treader  - there you will find more stories and edits of Narnia. 

But let me know if you have any request, I will love to write anything you guys would like. 

Lots of love,

S.