Clumsy

"Excuse me, excuse me!" you pass through the halls of the castle running as if your world would end at any moment. And actually would. You woke up late and did not realize when Caspian had left to an uncertain destiny aboard the Dawn Treader. Many nobles already returned to the castle, it could not be! And he had not even said goodbye! Stupid! It was a totally uncertain trip! You were now running without a track, just knew you had to get to the port, but seemed to find some difficulties to leave the castle. 'Why not make a map of this thing l wonder?' You think alone while increasing your pace. "(Y / n)!" You give a hop, attacking, involuntarily, the author of the voice. Caspian is leaning against the wall, or at least were before you  attack him. Your fist hit his nose, which was bleeding now. "Oh!" You exclaims, approaching and holds his face with both hands, but when approaching so quickly end up stepping on his foot, and makes him to contract once again in pain. "By Aslan's Mane, (y / n)!" he speaks almost in a whisper while wiping his nose with a piece of cloth he had in his pocket. "Excuse me?" you speak, somewhat disappointed. "What the heck are you doing here?" you ask angrily. You ran after him like a crazy and now he was there? Standing like a decoration armor? "I live here." he says, laughing. "Caspian! I thought you were going out in a trip!" he frowns, then laughed briefly. "We leave only tomorrow, you should remember after you were also at the meeting last night." You frowns even more confused. Dam, he was right. But what the heck you were doing that you could not remember this blessed meeting? Ah ... You were a little too busy admiring Caspian. Oh no, he had said something. Would it be: what time is it? You want a slap? No, not that.

"Uhu ..." you agree slightly, which makes him with a sad look. Damn, it was something important. 

"I like you!" you talk abruptly, startling him and yourself. Heck, what you had for breakfast? Caspian seems to steer again, which must be a good thing. He laughs, and holds your hand. 

"I'll want the same response the next time I ask how the meeting went." 

Ah... so he had asked you that. 

"I'm sorry." he lifts your face with one of his hands, so that you are forced to look at the King's eyes. 

"There's nothing to apologize for." And then your lips meet. It was certainly much better than your dream last night.  

[Requested]