Believe...

"Can you, please, just for once, tell me the truth?" the woman says in a deep hurt low voice. It was their third fight in the same week, and the subject could not be anything but Narnia. Peter could be any things but he was not a liar, (y/n) should know that. In fact, she did know. But accept the fact that her boyfriend claimed to had lived in a magical world with magical creatures were a little to much. They were in London! As far as she knew, there were not even bars named Narnia!

Peter reaches her, holding her hands close to his heart and whispering softly.

"I am telling you the truth. (Y/n) I'd never lie to you, especially about this."

"Because this is such a real thing, isn't Peter?" he rolls his eyes, but smiles at her, drawing the woman close to him.

"Yes." he says simply and waits for another answer but it does not come. (Y/n) steps back, taking her hands out of his and smiles sadly.

"Let me know if you ever decide to stop lying." she says and steps out of the house, with tears on her eyes. She loved him so much, why could not him be honest with her? 

She walks away from his place, reaching the train station. It was late, as always tend to be. She grabs the newspaper and starts reading it. The news were always the same, and as she moves to put the newspaper back into her purse, a loud noise grab her attention and out of sudden, she was in a total different place. 

Her eyes scans the blue sky and above her feet, light green grass grow. Where the heck was she? She looks down to herself, it was like she was inside of a Barbie movie, and her clothes had changed, now wearing a long blue dress, with long sleeves. (Y/n) tears up when realizes where she truly was.

"(Y/n)?" she hears a voice behind her and slowly she turns to face Peter. He was magnificent, wearing a suit - thing she thought would never see him wearing. Once he notices it was really her, his most beloved girlfriend, staying there in the same magical place he always told her about, Peter does not hesitate and runs towards (y/n).

He holds her in his arms, leaning in and meeting her lips with his own. She notices he was smiling and slowly pulls back, trying hard not to cry.

"All this time... you were-"

He stops her from talking and strokes her cheeks gently.

"It is fine, the matter is that you believe in me now, and most importantly... you believe in him." he says and smiles greatly. She furrows her eyebrows and slowly turns to face a big lion, Aslan.   

{Requested by @captain_oz and @MrsFrancoise}