I'll make you better

Peta's pov
"Maks" I say.
"Peta please, I love you so much. I promise I will never hurt you like I did again"
"Maks this was really sweet of you but I can't except it" I say. I hand him back the roses and cupcake.
"I'm sorry" he says.
"Bye" I say. He leaves I sit back down on my couch.
"What the hell is wrong with me" I say to myself. I love him, of course I do. No you don't Peta he hurt you. But I miss him so much. He loved me so much and I did love him back.
I start crying. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I yell. The person walks in. I look up and see Maks again. I run into his arms.
"I'm so sorry Peta, I'll never hurt you again just please come back to me"
"Yes but we're gonna take things very slowly, okay"
"Anything for you" he says. He kisses my forehead.
"So what are you doing today"
"I have practice with Andy"
"Oh, can I watch"
"Sure" I said.
"Grab your bag I'll take you"
I grab my dance bag and lock the front door. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We get to dwts. We walk into the kitchen and see Val and Jenna making out.
"Hey" I say.
"Scissor sister" Jenna said getting out of Val's arms. She runs over to me and invests me in a hug.
"Are you back together"
"Yes" I say smiling. She hugs me tighter.
"Have you had sex yet"
"No we're taking it slow" I say out loud.
"Maks taking it slow, I wish you the best of luck" Val said grabbing onto Jenna and pulling her out of the room.
"Hey where are you going" I ask.
"To the car, to have sex"
I turn back to Maks. I grab a water bottle and we start walking to my studio room. I go into mine and see Andy putting his shoes on.
"Hello" I say.
"Hi" he said looking up. I sit down and put my shoes on.
"Andy this is Maks my boyfriend"
"Hi" he said.
"Let's start off from where we were yesterday"
We start dancing, my ankle starts to hurt again. I shake it off and keep teaching. I start teaching Andy a new lift. He catches me and sets me down. I put all my weight on my ankle. I hear something pop and I fall to the ground. Maks runs over to me.
"Baby are you okay"
"My ankle it's hurting me again Maks"
"Peta I'm so sorry" Andy said.
"It's not your fault Andy I hurt it this summer"
"Do you need to go to the hospital"
"It really hurts Maks" I say. He picks me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts carrying me to the car. I start crying in his chest.
"It's okay baby, I've got you"
"It hurts so much"
He lays me in the back seat. He starts driving. We get to a red light.
"How you doing beautiful"
I start screaming in pain.
"I'll take that as a not good"
We get to the hospital and he carries me in. He holds my hand. They break our hands apart.
"Maks no" I say trying to reach out for him.
Maks pov
"How are you related to Peta"
"I'm her boyfriend"
"I'm sorry but since-"
"Please, she's scared to death and none of her family lives near here"
"Go on back"
I head back into see Peta. I sit in a chair next to her.
"They have to take a few scans of my foot and find out what's wrong"
"I hope it's not to bad, I really wanted to see you and Andy dance together this season"
"Me too"
A lady walks in and I immediately recognize her. I look away from her.
"So Peta were gonna bring you in for your scans in 5 minutes. Maks is that you" She asked before she left.
"Hey" I say,
"You two know each other" Peta asks.
"Yeah" I say.
"Me and Maks had sex a couple of times" she said then left. I turn and look back at Peta. She looks jealous.
"What" I say.
"Was it good"
"No, not even close to your"
She smiles.
"Your so sweet"

I held Peta as she cried in my arms.
"I can't dance Maks"
"It's okay baby"
"No it's not, what am I gonna do without dancing with the stars"
"Maybe once you heal you can go help with troupe dances"
"Yeah maybe" she said.
"How will I tell Andy or the producers"
"Do you want me to"
"No I have to do this" she said wiping her tears. I kiss her forehead and hand her her phone. She calls the producer first.
After she calls Andy she starts crying again.
"Baby, think of this as a good thing. Now we get to spend more time together"
"I guess your right"
The lady walked back in.
"So Peta you can go home but you shouldn't been putting any pressure on your ankle right now. You'll go to physical therapy every week for 7 weeks"
"Okay" she said.
"I've signed the release papers so all you need to do is sign and you'll be good to go"
She grabbed the crutches that the hospital gave her. She starts walking down the hall. The lady stayed in the room with me.
"So Maks, you missing me yet"
"Not a bit. I have Peta and I don't need anybody else"
She slowly walks over to me. She puts her hands up my shirt and feels my abs.
"Stop" I say pushing her hands off me.
"No" she said. She grabs me through my pants.
"hey stop messing with my man" Peta said standing in the doorway. I started blushing when she said my man. She took her hands off me. Peta hit her shin with her crutch as she walked past her.
"Thanks baby, your the best" I say wrapping my arms around her.
"Slow Maks"
"Gotcha" I say pulling my hands back. I pick Peta up and she wraps her legs around me. I hold her butt making sure she didn't fall. I grabbed her crutches and I carried them downstairs. She kisses my cheek lightly. I smile at her.

We get home and I carry her back inside. I lay her down on the couch.
"Maks will you stay with me tonight"
"Of course gorgeous anything for you"
"What do you want for dinner" I ask.
"Maybe some Chinese"
"Okay" I say. I get my phone out and order me and Peta's favorite.
"I got you your favorite"
"And what is that"
"Orange chicken"
"You still remember"
"How could I forget" I say.
"Movies" I ask.
"Yes please" she said smiling. I kiss her head and put in the notebook. I sit down in the chair next to her.
"What are you doing" she asks me.
"I'm sitting"
"Come cuddle with me"
"Okay" I say. I get up and lay down with her. I lay behind her and pull her close to me.
"How did I get so lucky to have another chance with you" I say in her ear.
"Because your sweet, and make me feel special"
"that's because you are beautiful"
The door bell rings and I get it. I pay for our food. I bring it inside. I pause the movie and carry Peta over to the table. I sit across from her. I give her, her food and I put mine in front of me.
"Can you get me some water" she asks.
"Of course" I say getting up.
I give her a cup of water when I get back.
"Am I being to needy"
"What"
"You heard me"
"Baby, your barely asking if you ask me"
"Really because first I had you cuddle with me"
"I wanted to I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable"
"Oh well I just made you go get me a water"
"You were enjoying the food and your not suppose to walk anyways"
"Oh I almost forgot" she said grabbing her purse. She grabs her wallet out and starts pulling out bills.
"Dinner"
"Baby I paid"
"I know but you shouldn't have to"
"Babe put your money away I'm not gonna take it"
"Okay" she said. She goes back to eating her food.
I take a picture of her.
"Maks delete that"
I look at the photo.
"Baby you look amazing"
"Maks stop"
"No really you look like a model in it"
I show her the photo.
"Ugh that's a terrible photo of me"
"No it's not, you look gorgeous"
"Thanks" she said blushing. I post it to Instagram.
So happy to be back with her😍. She means the world to me and I can't thank her enough for giving me a second chance. She the most beautiful girl in the world. I know I belong with her and there's no one that can say different.😉
I post it. I see Peta commented on it.
Happy to be back in your arms all safe and tight😘😘

So I need that conversation to be real😍😍. I just want to go to homecoming😩😩 no one is gonna ask me though😕.