Honeymoon

Peta's pov
I feel bad that we had to leave Ellie at a really bad time. She was still pretty mad at Maks for what he said.
We were on our plane to Panama, our honeymoon spot. Maks lays his head on me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his head. He cuddles his head into my neck.
"Awe Maks your being so cuddly today" I say to him.
"Mhm" he mumbles. I kiss his cheek and lay back. I start to fall asleep...
"Peta, baby. We just landed" I hear. I open my eyes slowly. I see Maks standing up grabbing our carry ons. I get up and hold his hand. We walk out of the plant to the airport. It was really crowded in here. We walk through all of the people to get to our baggage claim. Maks turned around to me.
"Are you okay that was a lot of walking and I know they were kind of pushing through"
"Yeah I'm fine" I say. I get tired really easily.
Maks grabs our bags and we start walking.
"Maks I can carry something"
"No it's fine I don't want you to hurt the baby"
"Just let me hold my purse" I say. He gives me my purse. There was a guy waiting for us. He was gonna be our driver. We follow him out to the car. Maks puts our luggages in the back. We get in the backseat. I look out the window to see the city.
"Maks this place is beautiful" I say.
"Yeah it is" he said. I feel him grab my upper thigh. I looked down at his hand and my cheeks turned red. I take his hand off my thigh and put it on my boob. He lightly squeezes it and scoots closer to me. The driver made a sharp turn and he fell onto me.
"Hello gorgeous" he said still holding my boob. Our lips collide roughly. His tongue slowly slides into my mouth and roams it. He grips my boobs tighter. It starts hurting, I moan out in pain.
"Mmm you like that baby"
"Ow Maks go gentle on my boobs"
"Oh sorry babe. I forgot that their more sensitive"
"It's okay now let's get back to what we were doing"
The car stops and we sit up. We get out and grab our bags.
"Should I expect this a lot" the driver asked us.
"No" I say.
"Yes" Maks says. We go into the rental house.
"Maks look at this view" I say. We can see the beach perfectly from here. Maks wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. He lightly kisses my neck.
"As beautiful as you look right now I really want to see you without the clothes"
"Same for you handsome" I say turning around. He wraps his arms around me and unzips my skater dress. I unbutton his shirt and take it off him. I kiss down his chest and abs to his pants. I get his pants off him and his boxers. I start sucking on him. He groans loudly. I go back to his face and he takes my bra off me. He picks me up and carries me to the couch. He slowly pulls my panties down my legs. His hand feels my body and stops at my sex. I moan at his touch. He puts two fingers in me and pulls them out. He added another and started pumping them in and out.
"Maaaaks" I moan. He starts sucking on my boobs. I grab his wrist and push his fingers in further. He takes his fingers out.
"Please tell me you are adding another" I say.
"You want me to"
"Yes please" I moan. He puts four of his fingers back in me and continues. He goes faster and faster. He goes one more time to finish me off.
He lets me catch my breath.
"Ready baby girl"
"Yeah" I say. He lines me up and shoves himself deep inside me. I moan when he's all the way in. He starts going at a fast pace in and out of me. I flip us over so I'm on top. Maks puts his hands on my hips and lifts me up and down on him. He thrusts up into me. I start moaning louder and louder.
"Fuck Peta I'm so close" he screams. We keep thrusting into each other. He slows down and goes slowly into me. He grabs my hips and slams me down one more time.
"That was great" I say laying on his hard chest.
"You wanna go for a swim" he asks.
"Sure" I say. He picks me up and he walks me into the pool. We start grinding on each other and making out.
"Mmm Peta, you look so sexy with a baby in you"
"Don't feel like that" I say.
"You should, you look like a model. Baby you honestly look amazing with a baby bump. Maybe I should get you pregnant more"
"Maybe not. Two sounds like enough" I say.
"Yeah I agree with you"
"I'm kinda getting tired" I say.
"Okay then let's go to sleep, I have to admit I'm a little sleepy"
We go back inside naked and lay together on our couch. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

I've never felt so loved!

Awwwwwww😍😍😍I think a lot of us know what chapter is next😏 if you don't here's a few hints.
👪👶