Show

Peta's pov
Since I was pregnant I couldn't do sway. We had Karina take over my place and you could definitely say I was mad. Maks is my fiancé and I don't want to lose him again especially now that I'm expecting a kid and we have Ellie.
I'm sitting in the crowd watching them practice. I look over at Ellie and Ty who are trying to keep up with Jenna and Val. They end the dance and Karina kisses Maks cheek.
"Okay guys that was our final practice before tonight. Everyone go home and get sleep" Tony said. Ellie ran back over to me and grabbed her bag.
"Did I do good mommy"
"Amazing you and Ty were looking better than Val and Jenna"
"really" she asked with her eyes lighting up.
"Yep, El you look like a pro out there" Jenna said.
"Thank you aunt Jenna"
Maks comes down with Karina behind him. He stops in front of me.
"See you later handsome" she said then kissed his cheek. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"Baby, it's you, me, Ellie and this little one" he said putting his hand on my stomach. He lightly rubbed it for a second.
"Daddy I'm tired can we go home"
"Of course princess" he says picking her up. She lays her head on him. He picks her book bag up and carries it for her.
"Sucks to know that someday Ellie might be mine" Karina whispered in my ear.
"That will never happen, me and Maks are gonna get married next month and then I will have my child and everyone will live happily ever after except for you" I say.
"But what if Maks stops liking you because you don't have that sexy dance figure"
"He doesn't care about that"
"How do you know, I'm just saying. If I was a guy and I saw my wife that I know can be sexy walking down the isle with a baby bump. Yikes! I'd probably say no. Wouldn't you"
I walk away and meet Maks. He lays Ellie in the backseat. She was holding tightly on to her stuffed bunny. Maks starts the car. I hear Ellie's steady breath since we don't have the radio on.
"Maks are you gonna say I do to me"
"Of course, why wouldn't I"
"Well I'm not gonna look pretty walking down the isle with a baby bump-"
"Peta don't start with that, you are gorgeous, no matter when or what you look like I will always love you 100%"
I smile lightly.
"Maks what if the dress I bought doesn't fit anymore"
"I'm gonna be 7 months pregnant by then"
"Baby I know your gonna look amazing"
"Okay" I said.
We get home and Maks picks Ellie back out from the seats. He carries her into the house. He lays her on the couch. We go upstairs to our room and lay in bed together.
"I love you, my gorgeous girl"
"I love you too my handsome man"

End of the show
They were introducing everyone out on stage.
"Jenna and Val Chmerkovskiy"
Ty starts screaming for his parents. Jenna blows him a kiss.
"Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff"
"Go daddy" Ellie screams. I start clapping for them. The show was very good. Maks takes the mic.
"Hello thank you so much for coming out tonight. I just wanted to thank one more very special person, Peta. Come up here baby"
I get up and slowly walk to him. He wraps his arm around me.
"If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have had half of our dances tonight. So thank you Peta Murgatroyd, very soon to be Chmerkovskiy"
Everyone starts screaming and clapping for us since we just announced that we're getting married to our fans. Ellie and Ty run up to their parents. Maks picks her up and the music starts again. We start dancing again. The curtain falls and we all go backstage. Ellie ran off with Ty and Val. I feel two strong arms wrap around my stomach.
"So I guess Ellie is with Val and Jenna tonight" he says in my ear.
"Really" I ask excited.
"Yeah she asked just a second ago"
"You know what that means"
"Sex, sex, and more sex. Am I right? Please tell me I'm right"
"Yes sexy your right and since she's got a bag packed with her we can start in your dressing room"
He picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room. We walk in and Karina is standing there in her bra and panties.
"Ew get out" I say.
"Why, Maks likes my body more than your right now"
"No I don't, I love Peta more than anyone and if you think that your gonna break us apart your not. She is my forever and I'm never losing her or letting her go again"
"Whatever your lose Maks"
She closes the door behind her and I lock it. I take my shirt off.
"Mmmm I forgot to tell you that you look amazing with that baby bump"
"Thank you" I said. Maks takes his shirt off and slides his pants down. I see his budge, I moan at the sight. He takes my skirt off and kisses my inner thighs. I take my bra off and he moves his head up to them.
"Peta you are gorgeous don't let anyone tell you different"
I pull his boxers down. He pulls my panties down. He puts his head near my sex. He kisses around it.
"Maks just go, I'm begging you"
He shoves his tongue in me making me moan loudly.
"Fuck Maks ugh keep doing that. Ahhh your making me feel so damn good"
"It's what I do best babe" he said coming out of me. I shove his head back in and he continues. I feel my high coming soon.
"Maks just a little longer right there" I moan as he flicks his tongue inside me. Right as I was about to hit my high he stopped.
"Maks"
"I want to save it" he says. I push him back and slide myself onto him. He thrusts up into me.
He starts going up and down into me at a fast pace. I moan at the contact. He tenses up and explodes into me. I get my clothes back on at the same time he does.
"So we're gonna have more sex when we get home right"
"Duh, but I need you to go deeper and harder next time"
"Anything for my girl" he said kissing my forehead.

So beside the fact that I feel like a total ass I'm good😌.