Here

Maks pov
"What's wrong" Peta asks me.
"She she she had a heart attack"
"Who did"
"Mrs. Hobbes"
"Oh my gosh, Ellie must be freaking out"
"We have to go to the hospital, she has nobody right now"
"Yes of course let's go"
I grab my car keys and I get to the hospital. I run in. I see Ellie sitting in a chair crying.
"Maks" she said running to me. I pick her up. She starts crying on my shoulder.
"My grandma is gonna die"
I just holder her tighter.
"Maks will you go see how she's doing, they wont tell me"
"Of course" I say. I give her to Peta. She clings onto her. She sits down with her still wrapped in her arms.
"Hi may I ask how Mrs. Hobbes is doing"
"Related"
"Son" I say.
"Yes she got moved to surgery about 10 minutes ago, so far surgery isn't looking too good and they haven't gotten her back to normal"
"Thank you" I say. I go sit down with Peta and Ellie.
"How's she doing" she asks me.
"They moved her to surgery, and she's doing amazing so far" I say.
"Really"
"Yep"
"Great" she said smiling. I smile back at her.
"Can I play games on your phone" she asks Peta.
"Sure but if I get a text please bring it over"
"Okay"
Ellie takes it over to a chair by herself. I watch her for a couple of minutes.
"How's she actually doing"
"Not good they haven't gotten anything"
"Poor Ellie"
"Yeah" I say.
"Family or friends of Mrs. Hobbes"
I stand up and so does Peta. Ellie pulls on my leg and I lift her into my arms.
"I'm sorry to say this but she just passed away in surgery"
Ellie starts bawling into my shoulder.
"Grandma"
"She's been asked for no funeral just to be cremated"
I nod my head. "Thank you doc"
I start rubbing Ellie's back.
"You lied to me. You said she was doing good. Your a mean mean man"
She gets out of my arms and starts running away. Peta starts chasing after her. They go outside and sit on a bench. I sit in a chair, Ellie doesn't have a home or guardian. Peta comes in holding her.
"Hey El"
"Hi"
"I'm sorry I lied to you"
"It's okay, I'm sorry I hit you"
"How about you come home with me and Peta and you can stay with us for the night"
"Yeah" she said. I pick her up.
"Do you need some pj's" I ask the girls.
"Yes" they both say. I stop by the shop, their house is above it. Me and Peta go upstairs with her. She goes to her little girl room and packs her clothes in 2 suitcases. She grabs the blanket, pillow and teddy bear off her bed.
"Okay I'm ready" she said. I carry her suitcase down. We close the shop again. We stop by Peta's house and she gets a couple pairs of clothes.
We drive back to my house, or our house. I don't know. I pick Ellie out from the back. She rests her head on my shoulder. We get inside.
"Your house is big" she said.
"Thank you" I say.
I set her on the ground.
"I'm gonna go get your suitcases"
"Mm mm" she whined. I grab her hand. We walk out together. She walks back in with Peta. I grab the two bags and close the trunk. I go back inside. I see my pretty girls.
"Um Peta you can stay in my room with me and I'll show you your Ellie"
"Okay" she said following me. We get into our guest bedroom.
"Woah this is bigger that the entire shop"
I laugh lightly.
"If you stay for a long time we'll customize it more for you"
"Okay" she said.
"I'll leave for you to change"
"Wait sometimes I put it on backwards"
"I'll go get Peta to help"
"Okay"
I leave the room and go to Peta. She needs help changing.
Peta's pov
I help Ellie take her one arm out. I pull it over her head. She takes her shorts off.
"Which pj's are you gonna wear"
"Elephant"
I look through and find a purple outfit with elephants on it. I help her get her arms in the holes. I get her shorts on her.
"Ta da" she said spinning around.
"Did you bring your tooth brush"
"Yeah"
"Let's brush our teeth"
"You do it with me"
I pick her up and bring her into our bedroom. I grab a stool for her to stand on. She gets on it and looks at herself. I start brushing my teeth with her.
"Peta can I sleep with you"
"You gotta sleep with Maks too"
"I want to"
"Okay" I say. She goes back to her room to get her blanket and teddy bear. She lays on my chest.
"Sleep well Ellie" Maks said.
"You too daddy"

Awwwwwww Ellie got to call someone her dad finally. When your 6 months old your not really saying daddy.
This was like my intro to the story. I'm gonna take a day or two off this book and think about some important stuff.