Jealous

Ellie's pov
Before Kai was born mommy and daddy told me that they might have to watch him more than me. I didn't mind at first but now it's going over the top. All they do is talk about how amazing Kai is and how he never whines or cries. Or how he is the perfect child.
Hey I'm your perfect child! You know the one who was first. Yeah that's me! Gosh, it's like they don't even care about me anymore.
I see my moms car pull up at my school.
"Bye Owen" I say then kiss his cheek. He starts blushing. I run out to my moms car and get in.
"How was school"
"Good" I say quietly.
"Um ok" my mom said driving off.
"Do you want to eat something before we go home, I'll get Starbucks for us"
"No thanks" I say.
"What's wrong bug, you were so happy last time I saw you"
"Nothing's wrong"
"Bug I know somethings not right, I said I'll get Starbucks and you said no"
"I don't feel like having coffee is their anything wrong with that" I say sassy.
"No sorry" she said. I roll my eyes and look out the window. We get home finally and I go inside. My dad is on the couch playing with Kai.
"Hi daddy"
He doesn't even look over at me. I throw my book bag down and stomp upstairs.
"Ellie get your butt down here right now" I hear my mom scream. I go downstairs to see my mom angry.
"Pick your book bag up"
"No" I say. That got my dads attention.
"Ellie do what your mother told you to do" he said.
"No" I say.
"Ellie Madison, now"
I roll my eyes at her and walk back upstairs.
"Maks did you see that"
"What"
"She rolled her eyes at me and then walked back upstairs. I've never seen her like this"
"Here let me talk to her"
I see my dad come up to me. He picks me up.
"Ugh your getting heavy"
"Put me down" I say sassy.
"No" he says. I start kicking my legs.
"Ow, Ellie Chmerkovskiy you do not do that"
"Too late already did"
"Princess why are you acting like this"
"Stop talking to me, I don't want you or mom"
I run into my room and close my door. I start crying on my bed. I hear a knock on my door.
"No don't come in"
The door opens anyways.
"I said not to come in" I turn around and see my mom.
"Stop I don't want you" I say. I throw my pillow at her. She sits on my bed.
"Get off" I say pushing her.
"Ellie, what is wrong"
"God nothing is wrong"
"Obviously something is or you wouldn't be acting this way"
I cross my arms and fall back.
"Ellie please talk, this isn't a good environment for Kai"
"You've got to be kidding with me. Everything is about Kai now"
"Is that's what's wrong, we're not showing you enough attention"
"Kinda" I say quiet.
"Hey we still love you, just Kai needs a lot of attention while he's growing up and having to get used to the world"
"I guess that makes sense"
"How about tomorrow we have a girls day. We can go to the movies, get our nails done, lunch, and shopping"
"That sounds nice" I say quiet.
"So a girls day huh" dad said outside the door.
"I'm still mad at you" I say.
"Why" he whined.
"I don't want to be picked up, I'm not a little kid. Also I'm calling you mom and dad now"
"Wow your growing up fast" he said.
"Shut up"
"Hey Ellie you don't need to say that" mom told me.
"Okay sorry dad I forgive you" I say.
Peta's pov
I was laying in bed with Maks after an eventful day. Maks head was buried in my neck. I feel a tear on my skin.
"Maks are you crying"
"My princess is growing up" he said. He comes out from my neck and lays his head on my boobs.
"She was calling me daddy and letting me help her brush her teeth and make her breakfast yesterday and now she's all grown up"
"It's okay, she'll always want her fathers advice" I say.
"It's not the same Peta. I want my little girl back. What's next dating?"
"Maks she's 7"
"They can start at an early age"
"Maks everyone grows up, now is her time. She just wants to be independent"
"But I don't want her to"
"Maks you had to see this coming"
"Well duh but I thought maybe when she's 9"
"Okay well this usually happens around 7 so calm down"
"Ugh I hate this"
"Just go with it" I say.
"I will but I'm still sad that she's growing"
"Just go to sleep my handsome Ukrainian husband"
"I will my gorgeous Australian wife"

Awwwww! Next chapter hints:
👭💅🎥