I didnt mean to!

Peta's pov
I hear Ellie's car pull up. The door swings open and she throws her bag on the ground, she runs up to her room. I go up after her.
"What's wrong El let me help you"
"He broke up with me" she said throwing her head into my shoulder. She started crying harder.
"Why did Owen break up with you"
"I don't know, I was at school today and he said we were threw"
"Aw sweetie do you want to lay down"
"Yeah" she says. We go into my room and lay down on my bed.
"So what actually happened because Owen would never break up with you for no reason"
"Well at that party last week there was this guy from another school. We started talking and talking led to making out and that led to sex"
"Ellie Madison"
"What I'm 16"
"El that doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want. You had a boyfriend and you cheated on him. He is allowed to break up with you"
"But I said I was sorry to him" she said.
"Ellie sorry doesn't fix it all"
"So your saying I need to have sex with him so he knows that he is better than that guy"
"No" I say.
"Ugh you're confusing me" she said then got out of the bed. She walked out of my room.
"Mom" I hear Kai say.
"Upstairs"
He comes into my room.
"Hey bud how was school"
"Good, today Isabella said my hair looked nice and she likes these shoes so I think I'm gonna wear them everyday"
"Maybe not everyday but we can get you the same pair in different colors"
"Yeah, maybe some red ones and blue and orange and yellow and white"
"Okay take it easy"
"Maybe just red"
"There ya go" I say. Maks stands in the doorway.
"Dad" Kai says then runs over to him.
"Getting ready for a nap babe"
"No just laying down, I was talking to Ellie but I think she went to Alivia's house"
"Dad can we play some soccer outside"
"Sure, go get your shoes on and change your clothes" he says. Kai runs out of our room. Maks comes up to me.
"Hello gorgeous, how was your day"
"Good Matthew did good today. I had to change a few steps but that's about it"
"Awesome" he says. He leans down and kisses me.
"I love you" he says.
"I love you more"
"Baby can we have sex tonight"
"This weekend, I have practice at 6 tomorrow morning"
"Ugh I miss you though, like a lot. More than you could ever know. I just want to see your gorgeous body and feel every curve of your skin"
"Mm well I want to feel your sexy body and kiss every square inch of you"
He scans my body and bites his lip.
"Please can we have sex tonight"
"Yeah I can't wait till the weekend"
"Dad I'm ready" Kai says outside our door. He leans down and kisses me again. He starts kissing my neck lightly and nibbling on my ear. 
"We're gonna have so much fun"
"Go our son is waiting for you"
"Okay" he said then left.
I go downstairs to make dinner for them. Ellie walks back in after so long of me preparing dinner.
"Hi sweetie are you ok"
"I guess"
"Did you talk to him"
"No I'm so scared"
"Ellie if you still love him tell him"
"Okay" she said.
Ellie's pov
I walk to my locker scared. I get there and Owen isn't there yet. I open mine and look around for him. I see him walking down the hall. A couple of girls were following him. He gets to his locker right next to mine.
"Owen your hair looks really good today" one of the girls says.
"Does anyone have a piece of gum" he asks.
I grab my pack from my locker while all the girls scramble to get him a piece of gum.
"Here" I say. He grabs the pack and takes my last piece.
"Thanks" he said.
"Slut" one of the girls says. I put my head in my locker. I let a tear fall out. A hand rests on my shoulder.
"Are you ok El"
"Yeah" I say wiping my tears and coming out. That hand belonged to Owen.
"I'm sorry, I was drunk and not thinking straight. You're the only boy I want to have sex with"
"That's good to hear because I really miss you"
"What we're the girls about then"
"I'm hot and was single so what do you expect"
I laugh at him. "Yes you are" I said. He grabs me and pulls me in to him and kisses me. We start making out against my locker.
"I love you so much" he says against my lips.
"lets have sex tonight and you'll know how much I really missed you"
"Okay" he said excited.

Ellie is a rebel😈😈 I like it. I'm gonna be ending this book soon because I want to start a new one. Help me pick a book to write, my chooses are:
Witson fic
Esha fic
Please tell me in the comments