Wedding

Maks pov
I'm in the room getting ready. I'm super nervous. I'm getting married to my one love today. Ellie runs into the room.
"Hi daddy" she said running into my lap.
"Don't you have a dress you need to change into"
"Don't you need a shirt" she said. I only had my dress pants on.
"Okay sassy, i need you to bring this to mommy" I say handing her a box.
"What's in it"
"A present for her"
"Okay" she said then ran out. I hope Peta likes it.
Peta's pov
Ellie runs in holding something. She runs into someone's legs and falls down.
"Ouch" she said getting back up. She sits on my lap.
"This is for you"
"Who is it from"
"Daddy" she said. I open it up and see a necklace with a heart shaped diamond. There was a note with it.
Hello my soon to be gorgeous wife. I know you feel like your gonna be ugly in that dress because you always downgrade yourself, so that's why I made this. To tell you that you look amazing. Your gonna be the most beautiful bride ever. I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to say I do! Peta you are my queen!! Xoxo -Maks

"Awwww" I say.
"What does it say" Ellie asked.
"Daddy told me that he loves me very much and that he can't wait to marry me"
"Awe"
"We need to get you all dressed up" I say picking her up.
"Yay"
I being her into the dressing room with me. I grab her pink dress. She takes her outfit off and puts on the dress.
"Mommy will you do my hair" she asks.
"Of course" I say. I pick her up and carry her back to where the girls were. I had Sharna as my maid of honor, Witney, Jenna, Emma, Allison, and Rumer as my bridesmaids. Ellie gets up in the chair and I start braiding the front of her hair to the back. I take some pins to hold her braids. I put light curls in the rest of her hair. I see Ellie looking over at the other girls putting their makeup on.
"Do you want makeup" I ask her. She nods her head. I get my make up out and put light pink eye shadow on her and some blush.
"Mascara too" she said. I grab my mascara and put it on her.
"Wow Ellie you look so pretty" Witney said.
"Thank you mommy did my hair and make up"
"Owen will definitely want to dance with you tonight" Witney said. Her cheeks turned red and she looked down.

Maks pov   
I'm waiting for the music to start. Come on I want to see my beautiful girl walk down the isle. The music finally starts. My groomsmen and Peta bridesmaids walk down together. I see my princess walking down the isle with her bouquet of flowers. She waved to me and said hi. I waved back. Everyone stands up as Peta walks down the isle. I almost lost my breath she looked so gorgeous, better than gorgeous.
"You look amazing" I say as I grab her hand. She blushed lightly.

"Maks when we first met I didn't know what to think. I thought you were so cute but had such a bad boy rep. Then I met you and I found you that you were super sweet. You are my one true love and I don't know where I would be without you today. I love you and I can't wait to be Mrs. Chmerkovskiy"
"Peta, you are so gorgeous. I might tell you that everyday but that's only because I mean it with all of my heart. You are my all, I love you so much. I don't know why I ever let you get from me but I will never let it happen again. You mean so much to me. I want everyday that we spend together to be just as special as today. Whether it just be us or with Ellie and our new one on the way. Peta I love you so much and I can't wait for you to me mine forever"
She had tears in her eyes. I put my hand up to her face and wipe them off her soft cheek.
Ty brings the rings up to us. We both grab the others.  We say our 'I do's' and slide the rings on each others finger.
"You may now kiss the bride"
I wrap my arms around her and kiss her with passion. I get my tongue in her mouth and dip her down. She smiles against my lips. I bring her back up. She kisses me quickly one more time.
"I love you my queen"
"I love you too my king"
Ellie runs over to us.
"That was gross"
"What was"
"You two kissing" she said making a disgust look on her face.

Reception is next😏
Wasn't that wedding goals?