Chapter 4.

I got to my last class, which was gym. I walked in and a few of the girls I associated myself waved me over. I smiled and ran over to them only to slow down when I saw them smiling and sending flirtatious glances to someone over by the boys. I turned in the direction they were looking at and frowned when I saw Kyle walking in my direction. He winked at the girls and came over to me and draped his arm over my shoulder. I frowned and pushed his sweaty arm off my shoulder. "Okay, 1, that's gross and 2, why did you just put your arm around me?"

He nodded over to the guys and said that they were saying something about a game that they had been playing and although he didn't know me very well, he wasn't really looking forward to watching me be played. "You have absolutely nothing to worry about, I'm not a target for their little games, and even if was, I don't just give it up to anyone like half of the girls in this school. I'm saving myself." He smirked and nodded his head towards Aiden.

"Even on my first day, I can see in the halls how you ogle at that boy, I was afraid you might rip off his clothes then and there." I looked down to hide my red cheeks. "He looks like a douche." I looked up at him angrily.

"Like you're any better." I frowned and he laughed slightly and my now visible red cheeks which were now red from anger and not embarrassment. "You've only been here for what, 6 hours, and have flirted with what I'm guessing is every girl you see!" I slapped my hands over my cheeks because I could feel them getting hotter. "He has a relationship at least."

"Not with you.." I looked up only to see Chloe running up to him. He smiled at her and I immediately wished I was her. I frowned and walked away from Kyle and into the girls locker room. I sat and thought about how hopeless and stupid this crush was. I firmly decided right then and there that I would be officially over Aiden. I would tutor him tomorrow and feel nothing and I was highly satisfied with the amount of confidence I had in myself. I smiled and jumped off the bench I had somehow found myself on and walked confidently out of the locker room. I sat in the stands while the teacher called roll and Mel came and plopped down next to me.

"Who's the new kid?" She nodded over to Kyle who was talking to the gym class jocks. I shrugged my shoulders and slumped further in my seat. She frowned and nudged my shoulder. I looked up and Chloe was walking in my direction. She flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and stood with her hands on her hip. "Something you want?"

"Very much so. I want to speak to your friend." She smiled. "Alone maybe?" Mel's shoulders shook and she shook her head no. "No? Uh okay..?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder again and I was beginning to worry if she did that a lot and if it was healthy. "Well, Anna, I was informed that you would be tutoring my boyfriend, and to be kind, I've noticed the way you look at him." She brought her pink painted nails up to her face and focused on them. "I just wanted to ask if I could join your sessions? I mean, I could use some extra learning too." Which was a complete lie, she was a straight A student. There was no way in hell she needed extra learning. I didn't point that out but Mel, being a mind reader, did.

"So in other words, you don't trust my friend and you'd like to keep an eye on her? To make sure she doesn't make "a move" on you boyfriend." Chloe made deadly eye contact with Mel and Me just smiled. "That actually sounds like a you problem." Mel laughed slightly and grabbed my hand and dragged me away to the other side of the benches, leaving Chloe standing there. She stomped her foot in a bratty manner and walked over to her group of friends.

Class went by rather quickly and after an intense game of dodge ball, which I ended up "accidentally" hitting Chloe in the back of the head, I felt sweaty. I walked into the locker room where Chloe gave me a nasty look. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. I quickly changed and practically ran out of the locker room and right into Kyle's chest. "Excited to see me are you?" I rolled my eyes and pushed pass him. "Woah, what's wrong?"