Chapter 2 back in time?

Your POV
...I sing a soft verse, from the book of time...
I needed to come back to life...for him...
For Goldie...
"Please...Let me go..." The Angels surround me and raise their arms, pointing to me, suddenly light surrounds me.
"Remember....you will not be the same as before...
Are you ok with that?" Violet says worriedly, looking at me.
I nod. "I know...what I am doing..I will not fail...not now.. And not ever" she nods smiling.
Suddenly I black out.
Chirp chirp
I wake up to the sound of A alarm clock and look around, I'm in a forest,
What's going on.... I get up and look down at my clothes to see that I'm wearing a black crop top and red pants along with black boots,
Um question.
Why am I wearing a crop top...
I look up and smirk.
"I'm coming back!!" I yell out, I smile really proud of the Angels and myself. I then turn around to see a glass shard on the ground, I pick it up to take a good look of myself and gasp.
I drop the glass,
My hair..is full of blood and...half my face is covered with a mask
W-what....I turn around and start running at the sight of street, I then see its nighttime and I sigh in relief, I look around to see the Freddy fazbear pizzeria and quickly run there, I sigh when I see the doors are opened and run quickly inside.
"Goldie I'm here!!!" I yell out, smiling.
I look around to see some animatronics...more freakier...and....
Bonnie looks like a girl?....uh...
...I start walking silently. I don't know exactly what's going on...
I then hear a woman talking. "Goldie thank you so much for protecting me..." She mutters.
Goldie!! I was about to run to the voices when I hear him,
"I-I n-no p-problem.." He says back brightly, but stuttering nervously.
Huh what's going on, I then walk through a hall and see some light, I take a peak and see a girl of black hair in the office, Goldie is there, his cheeks tinted with pink.
My heart starts pounding in my chest. I then black out again, and then I wake up once more.
I look up and get up.
....what the hel-
....I'm here.... I then get up to see the old animatronics, on stage.
I sigh, and then I see some light from the hall. The office...
I blush slightly and walk quietly to the office and gasp at what I see .
Goldie...drinking his heart out....next to a girl....on the ground naked.
He continues to drink while the girl is sleeping, her beautiful blonde hair showing on the light.
I then feel a tear come down to my face.
What the hell is going on...
Is this a dream..
Is this my nightmare coming true?
Why can't my dream come true!!
That's all I ask of you!!