Chapter 19

?????? POV
...hmm...
I open my eyes,  my heart pounding in my chest..
So cold..
I begin to yawn.
"I'm so tired." I then look around and see the other animatronics body's.
Hm.. It's been a couple of days since I woken up.
I get up and sigh. "Geez what happened while I was asleep..." I look around for a bit and notice he's missing.
"OH COME ON!!" I begin to yell.
"Hm? T.B is that you?" I sigh when I hear T.F voice behind me.
"yeah Uh...mangle is missing"
I hear him groan. "again?!"
"Well we have been asleep for a while."
I hear him groan. "what is he doing?" I shrug.
"Can you take care of it T.B?" I sigh. "Fine but you owe me tokens to the arcade."
He smirks. "Yeah Deal."
I nod and smirk, I then begin to walk to the door.
I then groan. Stupid door locked. He must've locked it , stupid mangle.
I back up and then sigh. I begin running to the door, transforming quickly to my robot self, easily breaking down the door, transforming back into my human form.
God it was so great getting out of that storage room.
I crack my knuckles a bit and sigh.
"T.B you did it again you handsome bastard" i say chuckling. I begin walking confidently.
I then see a broken glass shard and bend down to pick it up, I then get up and see my reflection. My bright green eyes reflect against the glass.
Hmm oh my red bow tie is crooked.
I drop the shard of glass, it breaks beneath my feet and I quickly put my hands to my bright red bow tie quickly straightening  it in place.
I then hear a noise of moans.
Holy shit are you kidding me?! Come on guys this place is dirty as hell, If your gonna do the dirty do it somewhere else my god.
I groan and just continue walking.
I see a poster of the new crew. Hm Where is golden Bonnie in this poster?
Oh well,
Seems they are popular with kids, considering they've been slaughtered before.
Oh well.
I see the tables set up neatly, party hats on them. I smile lightly.
I miss the smell of this place.
Stupid storage room smelled like crap mixed with even more crap.
I sigh as I see Chica The chicken lying on the floor. broken.
"Pathetic as usual" I sigh out,
I then see the lights flicker on and off.
Suddenly I hear voices.
"Trap..time for you to get up..." I peak over and see a Girl putting on her shirt, smiling at the man sleeping..
Wait is that Trap?! He's naked and everything!!
I smirk. "...I don't wanna go back to school..." I hear him mutter. The girl smiles lightly.
"Come on we gotta go..."
I sigh, Isn't trap English?
Man why do golden Freddy and Trap have accents, girls dig that.
Man why couldn't I have an accent?
I sigh, Time to make my entrance.
I knock on the entrance door, and lean on the wall, smirking.
"Hey there Girl I have no idea who's name is" I say, suddenly the girl looks at me, afraid.
"Oh it's cause I don't have an accent. Sorry I am not the bad guy, but come on you gotta admit, I'm dam sexy as hell." I say, smirking. I then see trap shoot up, looking straight at me glaring.
"What up trap" I say as I salute him,
"You know each other?" The girl says surprised.
I nod. "Yeah pretty much, He's my best bud" trap groans. "God T.B can't you see that we are busy here?"
I smirk and nod, "yeah but come on Gotta show her there's better guys out there, like me, I mean look at me!" The girl sighs, and then a click recognition comes to her eyes "Trap Is he-"
Trap then finished her sentence.
"Toy Bonnie"
I smirk and take a bow. "Yes That is Moi, the most sexiest Of them all"
Trap groans, "shut up, even Bonnie looks better then you, even when his face was taken off."
Trap then gets up from the counter and starts to put on his clothes. "In fact your more annoying then him"
The girl then Looks at him.
Then trap looks back at her..
Holy crap...
He...
He...
she..
they.. They are In love!?
I smile at this. Finally that asshole found love!
I smirk as I cross my arms.
^_^